• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delibirds are delicious! :D

Years
  • Nice work. I'm enjoying the Delibirds quite a bit. I like the Pikachu ornament on the tree as well. I could use one of those on my Christmas tree at home. =P

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • OH MY GOD IT'S DONE? I thought it was cold today; hell must have frozen over. >:|

MY THOUGHTS!

But I reeeally like it ^____^ I was one of Cowrie's guinea pigs while she was making buttons, so I guess I had a preview, but I still love the finished project <3

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Nice skin, it's almost time for Christmas.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    This is a nice skin! I usually use Seeds of Platinum, but this is better since it is time for Christmas! Ah, it's a be-headed pikachu...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • It's nice.
    Could have been a bit wider.
    And I love the offline/offline symbol, very clear and easy to tell apart.
    Good Job.
    7/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome job guys! I really love the colors and the Delibirds. It feels so Christmas! I am going to use this theme for awhile. ^^

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Enchanté!!! Yes I am enchanted;),,,, OMG wow!!!!, it was so worth the wait;), I mean it's fabulous, definitely the best theme that has been given out in December.

So did you draw the banner by hand?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Its Really Cool!! the thing inspired me about the Online/Offline Symbol. when Online the Delibird become Colored and moves. When Offline the Delibird stops Moving and its color becomes Silver! really cool! also The Delibird Picture is cute! Nice one!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm not a fan of fixed-width themes but this is nice nonetheless; the banner is well-drawn.

So did you draw the banner by hand?
    It would've been on a computer using a tablet, most likely in Photoshop.
    So, "drawn by hand" yes, but not with pen to paper.

Last edited:
    Back