• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delibirds are delicious! :D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Gah, its.........so........beautiful. Red is my second favorite color and this theme is just so pretty and the delibirds really symbolize the christmas spirit of pokemon. Kudos to whoever made it.

Years
  • It would've been on a computer using a tablet, most likely in Photoshop.
    So, "drawn by hand" yes, but not with pen to paper.
    Actually, it was drawn on paper first and inked with a pen. :D You're correct about Photoshop, though I ended up doing the majority of the coloring work with a mouse, since I didn't have a functioning tablet during most of the time I was working on the banner.

But anyways, soooo glad this is finally released. I was starting to think we'd never get around to it, haha.

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
  • It's perfect for Christmas time!
    I'm not partial to red, but other than that, I'ts beautiful, and if you drew the delibirds, thier really really cute!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • It took some blood rituals and the sacrifice of Cowrie's first born child, but her and I have finally finished our Christmas style. XD We actually started this for LAST Christmas ('07) and never finished, but here it is.

Click here to switch to Delibird's Delivery.

Merry early-Christmas everyone! ^_____^ Enjoy.
    Merry early Christmas to you too Ausaudriel!

Looks Great, I Love it. Imma keep this my default for a while.

Thanks!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • It is really nice. I love it I am using it right this minute. I think it is really cute as well! I'll keep it untill spring.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Torchics taste better. But I do like it and I just adore the christmas tree. The delibirds look more like neopets though.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Looks like a Neopet :D

I love thois new style, I generally pick darker ones becuase they go well with my signature, but this one seems to work anyway, must be my festive spirit :P

Back