• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Delphox vs Diggersby

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I believe Diggersby would have an easier time winning if they were to go up against each other in a battle one-on-one due to type advantages, but overall, I believe Delphox makes a better team-member. I personally love Delphox.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Well I'm a little biased since Bunnelby/Diggersby was the first non-starter Kalos Pokemon I had in X. Though I didn't train it all the way through in lieu of better options, I still find myself preferring Diggersby over Delphox (plus i strongly prefer Greninja over Delphox anyways so there's that too).

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I do like Diggersby, and it's the better choice for competitive battling, but I love Delphox. Not only is it my favorite Kalos starter by far (Chesnaught is good and I despise Ugly Ninja Frog), but it's also my 5th favorite Pokemon. I love its design, and it's a great Pokemon to use in-game. Delphox wins this for me, hands down.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    All I can think of when it comes to Delphox is how Elf once used it successfully on one of his stall teams

I kinda like Diggersby tho

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Delphox was the first Starter I ever trained to Level 100 and was a key member of my team in my first Kalos playthrough. It has a fun Fire/Psychic typing and is my favourite Fire starter Pokemon.

Diggersby is a Pokémon I have never used and with its unsightly design I have no plans to either.

Winner - Delphox

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Delphox for me! I absolutely adore the Fennekin line, I breeded my Delphox so I could have another for my new AS play through. Actually, my only Gen VI merchandise (asides from the X game) is a Delphox Pokedoll, I guess that shows how highly I think of it. <3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I never chose Fennekin to begin with (so couldn't evolve into Delphox), so this is a no brainer for me. Diggersby's the choice, was a great help to the team.

Years
  • I may have picked Froakie, but I was able to get the traded Fennekin from Shauna so I have had some experience with it, and Delphox is a powerful Pokemon that can actually be useful in the main story with how many opponents it can take down, and for the ones it struggles against there's always other Pokemon on your team to back it up.

Diggersby on the other hand, isn't great without Huge Power. So yeah, I liked Delphox better of these two.

Years
  • Not a fan of either. Though I will go for Delphox. Diggersby is hideous, plus I don't find it original. Its unique typing is the only thing I do like.

I have never really used Delphox. I love both Fennekin and Braixen, and I always leave it NFE, at the cost of missing the Psychic type, but I really find Delphox a lot less appealing to the eye.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Personally, i don't like them both. But if i had to choose one, i would always choose Delphox coz i beleive it would make a much stronger team.

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
  • Delphox for me! I absolutely adore the Fennekin line, I breeded my Delphox so I could have another for my new AS play through. Actually, my only Gen VI merchandise (asides from the X game) is a Delphox Pokedoll, I guess that shows how highly I think of it. <3

Fennekin is adorable :D

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Delphox vs. Diggersby.... there's something that's always bothered me about Diggersby, even if I find him pretty cool, but Delphox I just completely love. I don't really like Diggersby all that much either. So yeah, Delphox! ♥

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • I don't really like Diggersby that much. ^^; It just doesn't look that great to me. I do love Delphox though. It is an absolutely beautiful Pokemon. c:

Back