• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Demo codes for the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    Hey All, this is my first thread, so go easy!

I've been searching the internet trying to find out specifically how to get ahold of a demo code for the upcoming new Ruby and Sapphire video games (I'm from the UK so keep that in mind!)

I haven't had much luck so far and have decided to turn to a popular pokemon forums for help.

Some questions:

1. What websites can I get the code from?

2. Of these websites, what must be done in order to receive a code? (Do i have to buy something?)

3. Are codes available (to be bought?) from the Nintendo eShop?

The demo is only 5 days away and I would hate to miss the first day!

Thanks for all your help, Menace.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    For any mods thinking about closing this thread, please don't.

I am aware that there is a thread dedicated for the demo, but my questions have not yet been answered there.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I've kinda given up on being able to get the demo. Since it doesn't seem like a "get the demo + extra codes to give to friends" kind of deal.

Serebii had news posts about how the demo codes were being distributed. I think places like Game and Amazon will have them in the UK. I believe Nintendolife will have codes to give out too although I'm not sure how they'll do it.

Anyone in Ireland know if we're getting anything? Game is no longer in Ireland.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    I've kinda given up on being able to get the demo. Since it doesn't seem like a "get the demo + extra codes to give to friends" kind of deal.

Serebii had news posts about how the demo codes were being distributed. I think places like Game and Amazon will have them in the UK. I believe Nintendolife will have codes to give out too although I'm not sure how they'll do it.

Anyone in Ireland know if we're getting anything? Game is no longer in Ireland.

Yes that is the information I'm looking for; they are giving out codes… but how are they doing it?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm not sure if that's been explained.

I was under the impression they'd probably give them out to people who made pre-orders. If you have a Game nearby you could try asking them. If they're going to be distributed them in 5 days time they would know how it was going to happen by now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back