• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
    "Thats a stupid plan." Okami glared at her cousin. "I'm a stupid person." Kuma staed smiling. Draik looked at the time, "It really isn't like Ryoshi to be late." He sighed, "Thats it I'm pushing through the crowds." Okami placed her hand on his forhead. "Thats so unlike you. Usually your painting your nails and I'm the one suggesting that. Is something wrong?" Draik sighed, "Theres just a lot on my mind." Okami wrapped an arm around her friend. "Cheer up! Lets just transform and get to the front door." All three transformed (technicly only Kuma did and Draik and Okami used their powers) Okami became a wolf, Draik a tiger and Kuma a polar bear. The crowd drew back in surprise as the three walked to the front door.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige watched the three animals in slight intrest. Although she still wanted to get in the school and away from the crowd so she slid in through shadows. Once she was at the front gate she sat down. She waited for some one to open the gate.....

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
    Taka and Ryoshi stood bhind the gate. Taka took a deep breath in, "Okay lets let 'em in."
    "You sure you okay? You do remember what happened last year?"
    Taka squeaked, "I'm okay."
    Ryoshi heard a knock on the door and the muffled sound of Okami, "Ryoshi, Taka I know your in there! Taka get over your fears and OPEN THE GATE!"
    "She's right you know." Ryoshi said calmly.
    Taka squeaked and nodded.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I waited now impatiently for someone to let us into this school. It was getting annnoying having to listen to these stupid people disucuss their powers and the classses they're going to take. My main concern was learning to control my powers. I tryed to zone out but the noise was too loud. I suddenly felt my hand shoot up into the air, I was loosing control... "Not here... not now..." I whispered to myself as the gate began to become a compacted square.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige stood next to the gate thoroghly amused. Sure she did not like being around most but this was funny. She thought as she watched the crowd. Paige wispered "most have triveal problems but some luckly do not."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    Soon enough unable to control myself, the gate that blacked us from getting in was as small as a grain of sand. After i reagined control, I lowered my hand and tryed to act unguilty...

Years
    I ran into the crowd shoving my way through.I came to a stop at the gate where three animals stood.I got there in time to sense a powerful force.I turned toward the back of the crowd looking for the source.I had a vague guess as to who had created the force but didn't say anything.I turned back to the gate and heard the three animals yelling at someone on the other side of the gate.
    "....Rooof!!let us in.I am getting hungry.arowwoooo!!!you don't like me when I'm hungry."I said coming to stand next to the three bizarre animals.

(now remember my character was in the company of wolves for awhile.)

Years
    There were to many people around to get in undetected, but if i could keep their attention away from me, i should have a few seconds to pick the lock. Really there was no point to breaking in, i didnt mind the crowds, but the challenge was there, and i couldnt ignore it. Luckily, the mob was getting bored now, they had started to play up. The teachers kept their eyes on the mass of people, watching for any trouble, it was easy to slip past and into the building. Now i just had to let the everyone else catch up.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige watched the wolf and smiled. She was about to laugh but decided against it. "If you are so hungry why don't you go buy some food?" Paige asked with an voice that was cold. She stared at the group of animals her tail twitching.......

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    [OOC] Guys I destroyed the front gate, there's nothing stopping us from going inside now... [/OOC]

[IC] I stepped forward into the crowd. I tryed to blend in but knew a couple people had senced that i had cast the force. [/IC]

Years
    "Buy food???buy...hmm...buy..oh yes buy!!I remember now!!but you see I have no....um...money...is that right?but this place...will it have oden?I remember oden!!!"I said.I ran past the girl,past the animals right to a teacher person.
    "there is oden yes?"I asked.my ears were twitching but I couldn't stop it.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige *sweetdrop* "o.......k then that was unique. Paige moved on to the school grounds looking bored. Though her tail twitched in excitement. She looked at the school it was large. Paige looked for her friend but no luck so far.....

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
    Ryoshi stared at the gate (or what was left of it). Taka just fainted. A wolf ran up to her asking about oden. "I'll answer all questions later." She looked very annoyed at the gate. Already knowing who did this to the gate she tested the student by asking, "Okay! Who broke the gate!?" Okami, Kuma and Draik all pointed in the direction of Jasper.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I was extremely afraid, I didn't want to get in trouble on my first day here. "I'm sorry!" I yelled and then shrunk even smaler, trying to get away, without actually running.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
    "Its okay Jasper. It happens a lot." Ryoshi glared at Okami. Okami just waved and smiled.
    "Alright. Welcome to White Wolf academy. I am Ryoshi the principal and head of the school." Ryoshi glanced at Taka. "And that over there is Taka our Vie Principal. Now follow me." Ryoshi glared at Okami, Draik and Kuma. They chuckled. Ryoshi led them into the school to a guarded gate. She flashed her pass at the guard and she let her through. Okami, Kuma and Draik did the same.

Years
    ooc:okay.my character is a human who is...um.. uniuqly like a wolf.

I followed the others and tried to walk through without a pass.the gaurds held me back though.I tried to go through another time before I realized I needed to show them the pass.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige followed them and showed her pass. She looked around the school it was alright. She then studied the people coming in through the gate. She looked at the principal wondering how strong she is.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    [ooc] do all the student have passes... guess so... [/ooc]

[ic] i then walked through the destroyed gate and then came to another gate, and flashed the pass i had gotten from school in the mail, and then stepped through without resistance[/ic]

Years
    I showed them my pass and sauntered through.I was alert as ever but I was relaxed somehow.I looked around the entry room at all the decorations.the school didn't look lik much in this room.I watched some kids torment another kid.

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige saw the bullies too. She walked up to them her tail twitching with anger. "why are you torturing this child?" Paige asked with an inhuman glare.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back