• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demons Attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skie

Banned
    Years
    I smiled. "I'm Skie. Alot of people pronounce it wrong if they've only seen me write it... Nice to meet you!" I looked around at all the people in the room. "Dang all these people here for you? You sure are lucky to be so loved..." I trailed off. "I've never known the joy of a family... or friends... In fact you're the first person I've talked to in a very long time." I kicked Kyro gently and groaned "Thanks for making my day."

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i laughed "its ok, hey, i never asked for any of this..infact, its been three years since ive been here..." i said, trailing off and looking out a window "ive always been moving around, trying to find a place to live on my own..no luck yet though, oh well, ill find a place soon" i yawned and layed back, closing my eyes

skie

Banned
    Years
    I thought about what Kyro said. Moving around and three years since he's been back to his hometown. "Hmm... I just live in a hollow tree out of town. Seems like forever since I came to live there. I can't even remember my home town, my mom, or my brother..." Tears began to well up in my eyes. "That stupid army destroyed it a long time ago. When I was realy little." I fought back the tears and thought of something else. "No luck with the house thing, huh? If all else fails, just hollow out a tree and live in the forest"

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    'she doesn't remember anything.....nothing at all? not even her mom or brother?' I looked over at my brother for a minute. Just smiling and having fun. 'I should be glad I still have a brother after all this' I walked outside and just stared for a moment. Just then my ears poked up. Something was coming. It wasn't those army guys either . It was something big. I tried to go inside and warn everyone else but a big shadow wall came up out of nowhere and sealed me inside taking me deep underground.

SilverTail

Years
    "im really sorry" i said, looking at my mom and dad, happy adn smiling. suddenly i felt something coming, something big. "what in the world?" i said as hikari was sucked into the ground by a dark force. "what just happened?"

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I had woken up in what seemed to be a cage. I was in some kind of chamber.
    "I could use you for an extra army memeber. Too many of them are dead." I couldn't see anything I just heard that voice but soon the darkness reached me it got inside my mind and took control over my body. I rose up upon the ground with nothing but evil thoughts going through my head. I used my Ice Crystals to seal these so called ' marked ones' inside the small house. I then left the army to gaurd the house and fled to find th other 'marked ones to destroy them.

SilverTail

Years
    i ran out of the building, looking around "hikari??? where are you?!?!?!" i yelled, looking around with a worried expression on my face

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    " Puny boy, you may not pass as the boss has commanded it." The gaurd said taking out his weapon. " Unless you want to fight all of us I advise you to step back and surrender peacefully or things might get ugly." he said with a evil smile on his face.

SilverTail

Years
    "huh?" i said, pulling out my blade "oh great...just what i need" i muttered, running past him and slicing him in two. "oh great, now i have to clean off my blade...." i muttered to myself, cutting another one in two

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    From a distance Hikari was smiling evilly. ' I guess he needs more of a challenge than just a bag of bones.' " Send in the dragons." I commanded. Then 3 dragons , one of fire , one of lightning , and one of darkness came out from beneath the ground. " Make sure Kyro can't escape. I have to deal with things. " I said as I walked off to seek the item which the boss desires most.

SilverTail

Years
    "dragons...i hate dragons" i muttered darkly "luckily....daimon cuts bone" i said, barely swining my sword and beheadding the dragon of darkness "now for ligtning, since diamonds dont conduct electricity" i muttered, swinging my blade again and beheading the lightning dragon "and last but not least, fire, diamonds were created in fire...so they arnt damaged by it" i said, raising my blade, my eyes glowing slightly. the dragon bowed after looking into my eyes.
    "whats this?" i said as memories flash through my head, anothers memories.

~memory~
    ???: "come valthek, to battle"
    valthek: roars, getting down so the mysterious person can ride it, valthek being the dragon infront of me
    ???: "now, to battle!" he said, raising a diamond blade much like my own
    ~end memory~

"valthek..." i muttered, the dragon raising its head and roaring, turning and getting down as though it wanted me to ride it. "ok valthek, lets go" i said, jumping on. "lets find hikari" i hope shes ok...

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    " Those dragons are nothing but trouble." I muttered. I began to walk out of the Boss's room. "No. Stay here." He commanded as his guards blocked the door. " Dudn't you want me to find the mystic items?" I asked confused. " That can wait until after we kill him." he said. Kill Him? His magic power over me began to release my mind. " We can't have your mind budding in while we're battling now can we?" he said as he raised his staff and pointed it at me. " Oh great staff release this girl's mind or better yet... her soul." he said. The staff pulled my soul out and placed it in a containment jar. How can I fight now?

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Do u mind if i join?? if u dont heres mine

Name: Colt

Demon Race: Wolf/Human

Personality: he is a loner he cares for noone untill he knows he can trust them his past is shrouded from him he will leave others alone if they cause him no trouble or are no threat to him he keeps his opinions to himself. he will trust a person with his life if he knows them well enough hes always picking fights with people that he knows are stronger when hes angry he goes to a rage that noone can stop untill his blood rage has finished

Appearence: has black eyes has soft white fur on head and hands also has a tail. 5,10 muscly. has really sharp claws that slice through metal his teeth are sharp as a 10 knifes
    wears a black t-shirt with black pants also carrys around a enchanted Fire sword the size of a katana

Good or Evil: Neutral untill he decides

Last edited:

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    If you except LSU's then here's myn

Name: Scott Wyvern

Demon Race: Dragon/Human

Personality: Although he rarely admits it, Scott is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He also has a very large ego pertaining to his skills and his past. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with. When he does make friends with people, they can find he is very trustworthy, yet he does seem to infuriate them alot. He never picks a fight with anyone, it's usually someone else picking a fight with him. Most people find that when they're around him, if he's angry, that they sense a dark aura coming from him.

Appearence: Around 5'7, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace/pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are dark gray cargo-pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, black and red sneakers. On his hands are some black fingerless gloves. He has red/black dragon wings that come from his back when he wants them to. They change colour depending on his mood.

Good or Evil: Good/Evil

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
    ((ohhh, thats so helpfull >.> dont you mean nutral? (sp?) you cant be bolth, can you?))

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    (it is actully spealt neutral like that im not being both i havint decided)

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    (ooc: kk kool this should be good) Colt was watching a boy killing 2 dragons and claiming one for his own 'hmmmmmmmmmmm hes not bad i better follow him' so colt follows him as fast as he can which is pretty fast for a part wolf. Colt howls at him to see if he can grab his attention

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back