• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dentists

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I never had a issue with the dentist.I never had any issues with my teeth but the last time i went to the dentist was when i was 14 XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Well, I had a filling done by my sister once since she is a dentist. It didn't creep me out at all.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I was a person who never went to the dentist very often until I started high school because of braces and I still have them. At first, I was a bit freaked out about having them, wondering how they would feel; if they would hurt? would they make me look weird? etc. No pain, no gain, right?

I can see how people could get/be scared of the dentist, but in reality they are not that bad. Look at it this way, you go to the dentist to keep your teeth healthy.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I can't really remember the last time I went to the dentist, though my first time was like just a normal check-up. I wasn't scared or frightened by something..

Back