• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dento and Iris Speculation

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    Pokemon Best Wishes Characters

In my thoughts those characters are pretty good coz they r both gym leaders meaning strong though i do know that ash will do most of the battles

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, in my opinion, Iris seem's very Kawaii, cute design, funny personality (Kinda like Misty and Ash's personalitys togther) I don't kinda agree with everyone who keeps saying she fails as a trainer, we haven't seen her full team (If she has one, considering Doryuuzu), plus that Kibago was given to her as a test. Oh yeah, shes also great with medicine.

Dento, he seems really gay to be honest (In a sterotypical way, which I think was intended by the writers...) I don't find that a bad thing tough, he seems like a good cook, good personaily, funny... Other than those quantities, just another Brock.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Some of u may already be aware of new pokemon anime called Best Wishes based on Fifth Gen.in that anime brock is bye bye and he is replaced by the gym leader dent and his female partner is Iris the last gymleader of Unova.
    so in my thoughts those characters are pretty good coz they r both gym leaders meaning strong though i do know that ash will do most of the battles

so share ur thoughts bout ash's new friends

Oh lulz, i thinx Iris is sxy, lol dent's lk soo dumb i dnno y u wuld wnt tht dood he's teh 1 who shld iz bye bye.SPELL YOUR FREAKING WORDS RIGHT! >__> Lazy bum

Translation of my thoughts into English: I've liked Iris ever since she was leaked in her Beta art. So I can gladly proclaim to be the first and best Iris fan ^__^ Needless to say I was right about her being Kawaii. I've enjoyed her action so far. But she always gets pushed back when Ash is the star of an episode. That I don't like...

Dento... Not anyone's type so far, but the group needs a Team Mom to cook for them and intervene the 'deep layer' of Negaishipping, if you know what I mean~

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I'll have to watch the English dub first to judge. I like Iris though*

* = I'm not sure if I'll actually like her after watching more of her. Like, why is she following Ash. Is she a Gym Leader in the Anime? Kibago is cute. What's her freaggin' ethnicity? Maybe I can bring her back home to mom. iJoke xD she best not be an ambiguously brown Brock type person. Though, it matters not.

Dento on the another hand.. is he really like, really flimsy? I'm not a fan anyway, he seems weird. Why is he following Ash and Iris? His eyes are weird. Who'll take over his Gym Leading position? Doesn't this type of thread already exist?!?!?!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Dento I started liking once I saw episode 5. He has a nice personality, funny and good at cooking. Hopefully he'll be able to do something useful in the team later on in the future episodes.

Iris reminds me of myself sometimes. I act like her most of the time in RL and I somewhat look like her without the big hair. I'm starting to get use to her hair but so far she is a really cool trainer. I'm glad that she is traveling with Satoshi.

Years
    Merged with the older Dento and Iris speculation thread.

Oh lulz, i thinx Iris is sxy, lol dent's lk soo dumb i dnno y u wuld wnt tht dood he's teh 1 who shld iz bye bye.SPELL YOUR FREAKING WORDS RIGHT! >__> Lazy bum
    A tad bit disrespectful, don't you think? I know you didn't mean any harm, bu there are much better methods get your point across.

I'm liking Iris so far. I especially like how Iris is already a skilled trainer, unlike May and Dawn. Another thing that sets Iris apart is how she's not so superficial like the other girls. I also love Kibago, I want one so bad. Now if we could only get rid of that hair... 3:

Dento isn't so bad himself. At first I was worried we'd have a Brock clone, but that's not so. Dento has a personality of his own. The fact that Dento cooks different types of food than Brock is a nice touch. Oh, and sparkles, sparkles everywhere! ._.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I'm liking Iris so far. I especially like how Iris is already a skilled trainer, unlike May and Dawn. Now if we could only get rid of that hair... 3:

LOL. The hair's really a bad thing. I once hoped that Ash would get a cool girl partner that would own a dragon type, but I can remember I never asked a girl with a purple hair. Freaking wish.

Back