• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deodorize

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Where do you put on deodorant - the bedroom, the bathroom, or somewhere else? When in your routine does it go on?

Sean

Years
    Umm I put deodorant on anytime really. I usually have deodorant in my bag cus I'm so paranoid that the day will be really humid

however in the mornings i'll put it on after a shower in the bathroom / bedroom

EDIT:i just realised i put anywhere, not anytime

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Usually my bedroom, never before a shower. I don't have a consistent morning routine, so there are days I end up going into work and going ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ I FORGOT TO PUT DEODORANT ON. Thankfully I have an emergency supply of it in my work drawer for when that happens and for days that are far too hot for my liking.

Sirfetch’d

I put it on every single time I change my shirt, which can be up to 5 times a day

lol I am the exact same way haha. I always want to smell nice and fresh so I'm constantly reapplying mine. A stick of deodorant only lasts me about 2 weeks on average because I use it so much!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I put on deodorant in the bathroom, and any time I've just changed a t shirt.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Pretty much wherever my deodorant is.

In the bathroom? Looks like in there.

In my car? And it hasn't melted? SCORE! In the car.

In the garage? In the garage.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I saw the title and thought this thread would be about what type of deodorant everyone uses. . .

Well, I'm posting this anyway.
    Spoiler:

On topic, though. . . I just put it on wherever I am, when I think about it and have some nearby.

Years
    I put deodorant on right after i put on my shirt because for some reason it just hits me that i need to put deodorant on but i always remember right after i put my shirt on.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    actually, I don't even use deodorant, I'm just tto lazy:P
    Just kidding, I only put when I wake up and after a bath.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    It goes on wherever I leave my deodorant. It usually goes on either while I'm brushing my teeth or when I'm walking out the door.

Years
    I put it on whenever I need it haha, usually when I'm changing into my clothes for school after showering post-practice work out in the mornings, but during the summer, normally it's in my bedroom.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    In my bedroom, after my bra or bandeau. Don't want deodorant flakes getting on them, lol.

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
    I'm an inside person...so unless I'm going outside or to a group event, I don't see a need for it. I'm not the type of person to sweat a lot, either. It has to be AT LEAST ninety degrees for any type of sweating. Usually a nice shower is enough.

Years
    The deodorants belong in the bathroom, and I generally put it on right before I start changing to go out in my street clothes while still in my pyjamas.

Back