• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deox hacking inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    Deox Hacking Inc.

About Deox inc.?
    deox inc., is a hacking cooporation that makes ROM hacks.

How To Join Deox inc?
    Anyone can join the inc. All you have to do is fill in this application form and post it here. You don't have to be the best to join,

Name:
    Field of Work:
    Proof of Work: [attach any work to show for proof]

Deox inc Owner:
    jedite1000

Staff:
    Christos
    Egi-fux
    Li-kero
    Louiemoo
    Mini
    °~°Daniel°~°
    ~Graphic~
    ramon99
    Tbone2356

Current Games developing:
    pokemon unlimited 2%

~~Pokemon unlimited information~~
    story
    the story is kind of simillar to normal versions but with new pokemon

features
    101 new pokemon
    new characters

.gym
    .elite
    .heroes
    .other
    new maps
    .routes
    .towns
    .building

here are the positions :)

pokemon design: jedite1000
    pokemon info: jedite 1000
    pokemon spriter:* Egi-fux, Li-kero, Mini, ramon99 (1 positions)
    trainer spriter: jedite1000, ~Graphic~, Tbone2356 (0 positions)
    Main hacking:
    mapper: Christos, Louiemoo (2 positions)
    scripter: (1 positon)
    Text Editor: (1 position)
    title screen: (1 position)
    spriter inserter: (1 position)
    map inserter: (1 position)
    beta testers: (multi positions)
    (if i forgot any positions just tell me)

need to be exteemly skilled at scratch sprites​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2006
    Name: Louie
    Field of Work: Mapping (not too good with tile editing though..), storyline
    Proof of Work: in attachment.

so yer. storyline or mapping. lemme know :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2006
    ace.
    anything in particular you want for a hometown map ?
    you know like theme-wise (snow, desert, grassland, rocky etc) ?
    cos i can get a few ideas and test maps done.
    &also, which ROM would you prefer the maps were done in ?
    FR/LG or R/S/E?

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    ok loueimoo what happneds with my maps is i give u a rough template i make from paint, and then u can use ur imangination and create a map using the temp as a guide

a bathing ape what skills can u do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2006
    its more of a work in progress really. a lot of the storylines i see posted are really complex&would honestly never get anywhere...
    right well.
    first things first. the game starts on the main characters tenth birthday. character wakes up&goes downstairs to a room full of people throwing him a party. the usual banter about it being his/her tenth birthday ensues, including talk of recieving a first pokemon. character leaves to go see prof. [insert name here] in his/her lab, but they arent there. the aides say he is out doing field research. character leaves lab when they are confronted by a stranger (evil rival sort of person) who starts bragging about their newly recieved pokemon which they recieved off our good professors evil rival. evil rival person then challenges character to a battle, &seeing how character has no pokemon yet, decides it would be a good idea to use the pokemon on the character instead. then all of a sudden, our professor comes running from the grass shouting at the rival person, giving him the usual "pokemon are not tools of war" lecture. character is told to follow the professor into the lab where he/she is given a choice of 3 pokemon&a pokedex to mark their tenth birthday. character leaves lab with pokemon on a mission to record data on all pokemon etc. (usual stuff). the people who were in characters house (inc parents) are then outside characters house, where character is given a potion and a full heal as parting gifts that the people put together to buy. character then leaves hometown.

as you can see, it would take forever to write the whole thing out here lol. so i'll get the whole thing typed up this week&post it as an attachment for you to read/ammend as you want.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    louimoo that is a good storyline but would u be able to hack the game so its like that?
    mimi fan, i will put u in as a revamp, but only if i need a sprite to be revamped, so i will come to u when i need it
    daniel that is a good sprites, but how r u good at backsprites?

ok people anyone would like to do the main characters, just the front sprite if it is good u can do the overworlds and ect..

do u thinku can do a back sprite of this? it needs to be bigger than the original sprite...just like normal sprites
    Deox hacking inc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    yeh thos both look good u 2, graphic can i c some trainer sprties?
    and daniel how are u good at doinng pokemon icons?

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    sorry grapihic i can open the file

edit: oh yeh now i c it..lit is quite good, u can be the trainer spriter if u wnat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back