• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deox hacking inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    yes that is great, thanx...good work

daniel u can be the icon maker

well i got no new pokemon yet but wen my frind does more u will do the icon

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2006
    hey
    uhm im no good at the scripting stuff myself
    but im sure it is possible. it just seems to be a case of inserting character scripts in the right places, shouldnt be too difficult for a skilled scripter.
    still working on the rest of the storyline for you, i'll get it posted ASAP.

[-~Crystal-Aurora~-]

My mascot, Electropunch
    Years
    ok, is there any fakemon/special pokemon needed? i was thinking if i could make up a whole team and pokemon along with them and then show them here, then see what you think of it?

Can't i be in two? if not then ill stay in this one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Havent Had Alot Of Projects To Help With Lately So Ill Join This Group
    Name: Tyler
    Field of Work: Alot Of Aspects In Spriting
    Proof of Work: Link To My Spriting Showcase In My Sig.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Deox hacking inc.
    Deox hacking inc.

Had To Rush Through It because I Need To Go But There It Is But If I Was Given A Little More Time I Could Do Way Better. Ok Well Gotta Run

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ok Im Back And I Wanted To Show You This I Made A Few Minutes Ago Its A Halloween Witch Styled Fr/Lg Heroine Sprite
    Deox hacking inc.
    And The Back Sprite
    Deox hacking inc.
    And The Overworlds
    Deox hacking inc.

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    that is good..hmm houw about u do the main boy character,needs 2 be unique, totally new,ect..but only the front sprite no overworlds yet

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Stop going offtopic. Jedite100, four words per post, and don't bypass the twenty-five character limit. It puts you at as much fault as him. By arguing back all of you are just fuelling the problem - and spamming yourselves, as you're going offtopic. Daniel, don't censor bypass. >_>

All three of you are at fault, now STOP FIGHTING -_-; If you don't want your thread spammed up, take it to PM, and turn down the heat. Flaming and arguing and bashing will resolve nothing; it only makes matters worse. >____>

~Graphic~, warning for flaming, Daniel, same for you, that and censor bypass. >>;

And Daniel, post in English, because that's the main language of this forum and it's rude to type stuff like that.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    this is getting spammed
    ok now back to business....:D

ok sorry kylie-chan it wont happen again...i hope

ok graphic, how would u like to do a main character sprite (only front for now)

male:
    needs to be unique and different from original main character

:)

Last edited:

[-~Crystal-Aurora~-]

My mascot, Electropunch
    Years
    ok, yes i am sorry also, here is the team, one evil lady tried to come up with a team of devastating pokemon, but blew up her lab in process. she inhabbited a small island to train her mutants on. and is now making more as we speak!

Deox hacking inc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back