• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxyribonucleic Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I stood in a tree , looking above the town I was in and sat down on the branch. It looked like it was gonna rain soon. I got out the tent and opened my backpack to get out my frying pan and other materials. I made a little fire and got dinner ready , it was unusual for me to do this outside before it starts to rain , but it was that special time of year the electric eevee evolutions , DNA injected humans and pokemon alike...
    I looked as the clouds started getting darker and closer to my area by the minute. "Okay you guys , time to eat!" I yelled out as I let my pokemon free out of their balls to get some fresh air. Raikiri stood by me , charging electricity into his fur for the big event that's coming. "Not yet ," I told him."We still have 30 minutes before it actually starts raining Raikiri."

"Yeah , well , that's just enough for me to charge 10,000 volts into my fur you know." Raikiri replied. I looked at all of my pokemon. Hiryu was hanging out with Reyzor and Salem like always , since they're the quiet ones. Altomare was spying on Salem , Piro was practicing his verses for the next Jigglypuff singing contest , and Kage and Eve were laying down next to each other as always. "I think something is going on between those two." I said to Raikiri and Aerora , who was flying 5 feet above me.
    ---------------------------------------
    *Aerora*
    I looked at Raikiri for a minute and thought of doing something mischievous before it started to rain. That's when I grabbed the eggs and flew off. I saw another being with soda spilled on him. I didn't care much except that I thought it was funny and let out a light chuckle. I saw a tauros and thought just one thing , 'I....hate......TAUROS!'
    I threw the eggs and they hit the bull right in the face. I finally got control over my self when all of a sudden.....
    "How DARE you!?" The tauros yelled in pokespeak. I ran , or flew for my life as the tauros chased after me , launching hyper beams at me as he did. He was going right in the direction of the soda covered being. " You better watch out!" I yelled as I used aerial ace to dash across the sky towards TK.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back