• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

deoxys forme

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
  • Depends what you plan on doing with it.

If you're going into an Uber fight, either Deoxys-A or Deoxys-D

For a good OU sweeper use Deoxys-S

Regular Deoxys is pretty much useless for everything, since Deoxys-A does Deoxys' job better.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Speed, since it is not Uber and doesnt need many EVs wasted on Speed but Attack form looks the best.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Overall, attack form. It's the best at doing it's intended job- Base 180 in both attacks and base 150 Speed, the thing rocks. Deoxys-D isnt bad but is outclassed by lugia/Giratina, with only moves like knock-off being its saving grace. Deoxys-S is OU and works as an average staller/sweeper, but there are pokes which do both roles better. Regular deoxys tries really hard to be Deoxys-A but just gets laughed at and sent to the corner :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Deoxys speed I guess because it can esyer avoid a few attcks and can attack first

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Uhm I would say Attack form 'cause it has massive stats in both attack and speed making it a deadly sweeper to come across.

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
  • Attack xD Attack has pretty good speed, so I wont need Speed forme, and I dont like the Defence forme + my team is built up around attack.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Not to mention that the Defense Form looks like someone stretched it's skin over its body and pulled it tight..

naruto hatake

a naruto fan
    Years
  • i say defence for because most of the attackes will only take a few damage and you could make deoxis learn really powerful attacks

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Defense forme.
    it can make a killer with recover, toxic, and a few other moves.
    not only that, but its more balanced than normal forme deoxys.
    attack forme deoxys will get slaughtered if its against a faster pokemon.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yeah but Speed Deoxys has 150 base speed. That is nearly the best if I am not mistaken. There are only a few things faster and they don't pose that much of a threat...

Back