• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Deoxys, Jirachi, and Mew.

Years
  • WE NEED MEW!! The Only Mew Event that isn't Mystery Gift was from 3rd Gen, R/S/E, Where you went to Faraway Island. I also want a non-Event Deoxys and Jirachi, where you can find Deoxys on the moon surrounded by a Clefairy Puzzle. I want Steven to give you Jirachi when you beat him.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I think all the events will be back from the original game.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • WE NEED MEW!! The Only Mew Event that isn't Mystery Gift was from 3rd Gen, R/S/E, Where you went to Faraway Island. I also want a non-Event Deoxys and Jirachi, where you can find Deoxys on the moon surrounded by a Clefairy Puzzle. I want Steven to give you Jirachi when you beat him.

I got my Mew from My Pokemon Ranch this summer.

I think GameFreak said that we would be able to obtain all Pokémon by just owning all the 3DS Pokémon games.

Do you have a source on this? Because I'd kill for a Glameow.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It was actually Emerald only as that island doesn't exist in RS.

I think Deoxys will return to Birth Island.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Well. mainly im just expecting the Regi Trio to be in the game. There can be a chance for Jirachi though. Just don't get your hopes up for Mew and Deoxys.

Years
  • Well. mainly im just expecting the Regi Trio to be in the game. There can be a chance for Jirachi though. Just don't get your hopes up for Mew and Deoxys.
    The Regis aren't event legendaries though and considering the Bird Trio was in FrLg, and the Beast trio was in HgSs like in their original counterparts the Regis are practically confirmed (plus they are in the OrAs Hoenn dex too).

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I think I heard it during a GameXplain video and I think this is the one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pXW8v3EFTs

Watched the video again. They tell us that about 3:42 :D

I can see how you could take that to mean that all event legendaries will be available, but at the same time, there's room for interpretation. Technically in X and Y, event pokes weren't included in the initiatives for completing the National Dex (and therein receiving the Shiny Charm from Professor Sycamore). GF's been shifty on their definitions before - consider, for example, how many interpretations there are to what qualifies a trainer as a Pokemon Master.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    The Regis aren't event legendaries though and considering the Bird Trio was in FrLg, and the Beast trio was in HgSs like in their original counterparts the Regis are practically confirmed (plus they are in the OrAs Hoenn dex too).

The Regis are in fact Legendary Pokemon. Well since their in the PokeDex that pretty much confirms it. I still expect to see Jirachi.

Years
  • The Regis are in fact Legendary Pokemon. Well since their in the PokeDex that pretty much confirms it. I still expect to see Jirachi.
    Yes, but they aren't Event Pokemon (thus the Event Legenderies label doesn't apply to them).

Anyways I think there's a good chance we'll see Deoxys have an in game event, but not sure about Jirachi. I hope they link Jirachi with the stone at Mossdeep. That stone is similar to the Shrine in GSC non-Japanese versions relationship with Celebi, it's just implied. Maybe they could have an event with Jirachi similar to the Celebi event in HgSs. We could have wish, maybe it could make any legendary we want :3

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    Isn't there a shiny Jirachi event going on in Japan right now? If it goes worldwide I might start questioning weather it will appear during ORAS too but as of right now I'm still expecting to see Deoxys, Jirachi and Mew in the game distributed via events.

The Regis are in fact Legendary Pokemon. Well since their in the PokeDex that pretty much confirms it. I still expect to see Jirachi.

Yes the Regis are legendary, but not they are not event legendarys in the same vein as Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin ect. who have never been available in game and require events to obtain. The Regi trio can be obtained without one.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I REALLY hope there will be a Mew event. I already have Jirachi (fron the Bonus disc, anyone can still get it if you have all the Gamecube wires and Ruby or Sapphire(GBA) and I beleive a event Deoxys from 5th gen.
    Mew and Shaymin are the only event Pokemon I still need. I didn't know about the events untill it was too late for Shaymin and I never had the GBA titles until a few years back.

Years
  • Mew is probably a stretch, buuut I could see them doing something with Deoxys and/or Jirachi. I mean, they're Hoenn legendaries and this is a Hoenn remake, so it's within the realm of possibility for sure.

Years
  • Well Deoxys is down now that Episode Delta has been anounced as is the opposite Lati after the Eon ticket (and Ho-oh and Lugia are available depending on your version...for the first time as version counterparts as previously they were in the same games), only Jirachi and Mew left to go out of the events in Emerald...well only Mew as Jirachi was given out similar to how Manaphy (through a spin off). Hopefully Jirachi will have an event.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I wish Darkrai event to come back, I think it only got a Japan release before Diancie and that's all for Gen 6.

Years
  • I think this this around we'll be getting Hoopa, Deoxys and Jirachi but I do hope Mew and Shaymin (Do to the lack of give aways since gen 4 i think) are made available.

Also I really hope Mew, Melloette and Jirachi are made available because that's all my pokedex is missing, I wouldn't mind a traded Melloette but Mew and Jirachi have to be legitimately mine.

Back