• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxy's realm has been hacked!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    You just bumped this thread about a week, but anyway... :P

About a 12 year old not hacking a site. In France there is an 11 year old in prison for hacking one of the governments websites and posting pictures out of harry potter on it :\

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    o_O Don't hack. It's illegal. We're not even supposed to talk about hacking here (unless you're the one who got hacked). o_O

It's more like if you try to hack but don't have the skills, then your name will be permanently changed to "Cack".

There's not many people here who can program very well, let alone people who can hack.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Do we still even need this thread? It seems like his site is back up, and there's nothing more going on than idle chat. Up to JA I suppose, since I'm really uncertain about Webbies stuff.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    No. I don't think it should be open anymore. Looks like you got your site back up.
    [/thread]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back