• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys trading problem.Need help

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    OK, me and my friend have leaf green and fire red.(he has leaf green, I have fire red) My friend also has Pokemon Ruby. He used a gameshark code and now has several Deoxys in his party. BUT! We cant trade any of them to our leaf green and fire red games. He cant get deoxys on his leaf green even thoguh he has completed the island subquests and can trade with Hoenen. I can receive Hoenen Pokemon in my game, I just cant get them from Ruby or Sapphire. He also has coloseum if that helps our problem. Does anyone know how we can get Deoxys off of Ruby and onto Leaf Green and Fire Red???
    -Thanx

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 27, 2007
    PkmnMewX said:
    OK, me and my friend have leaf green and fire red.(he has leaf green, I have fire red) My friend also has Pokemon Ruby. He used a gameshark code and now has several Deoxys in his party. BUT! We cant trade any of them to our leaf green and fire red games. He cant get deoxys on his leaf green even thoguh he has completed the island subquests and can trade with Hoenen. I can receive Hoenen Pokemon in my game, I just cant get them from Ruby or Sapphire. He also has coloseum if that helps our problem. Does anyone know how we can get Deoxys off of Ruby and onto Leaf Green and Fire Red???
    -Thanx

I had the same problem some time ago.

It is impossible.....

Fire Red/Leaf Green needs to activate an event before you can trade Deoxys.
    You can activate it by capturing it on Tri Island (the real way with ticket).
    I dunno if gameshark would work, because the pokemon would probably disobey you.

@lex

Myth Collector
    Years
  • You could use a teleporting code to gain quick access to Birth Island (where Deoxys are). But you can't trade Deoxys or use a encounter code. Neither can you use a code to get the ticket - it can't be used. The only way is to use a teleport code to get to Birth Island. :)

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Same here

PkmnMewX said:
    -Thanx
    Same thing Happend to me.It's in my thread "Deoxys won't Trade!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    well ive beaten the game with all the badges so it's not obiedience. Is that teleporting code for Gameshark SP???

mudkip9

master trainer
    Years
  • lucky

hey you 2 are luky i can not get deoxyes in my leafgreen even when i put in the mystery gift!!!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • I have a firered rom and a ruby rom and I used the teleporting code to go to his island and catch him then I cloned him and traded him to ruby IT Worked!
    Did you give the RUBY PLATE AND SAPPHIRE PLATE to the dude in island one??

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
  • Your problem may be that you dont have the items that allow you to transfer beteen Fr/Lg-Sp/Rb. And why dont you just use his action replay to get deoxy anyway?? (kinda obvious!)

Thanks,
    Aaron

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You need the obedience bit of data. And badges don't give you it. Check the FRLG FAQ for a link to the Pokemon Calculator (Not sure if its still there. Haven't looked in there for ages.) that can give you the obedience bit. Try to figure out how to work it on your own. I'd like to find at least one person that has enough intelligence to work something so simple.

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • Isn't it also the codes where Nintendo can detect and won't allow you to trade to Nintendo Events or other kind of trades? I did this on Gold/Silver and it wouldn't let me trade to one another or Stadium 2, maybe that is the reason?

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • If you can't work your simple cheating device properly, then don't cheat. If you cheat properly, no-one could tell that you cheated.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    PkmnMewX:A pokemon created in ruby(or any game)by gameshark cant be traded.You have to capture it fair&square.

Back