• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys' Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

superd188

Good friends
Years
  • ooc: well I was talking to my self a little and yelling at Kikis evil charecter and hopefully they let in my RP Flight of the Phinoex

IC: "Alright Claw come on back" I shouted. The Kingler came flighing out of the water shacking the water still on him of. "Hey watch it Claw you got me". "Kingler" said Claw. "Hey no worrys" Dylan said patting Kingler. "But man Claw we are going on a really cool mission to save the world so be on your best battle skills you will need it".

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    ((I think I did already catch you Hybrid Master))

"Hey Kry!" Aerion giggled a little as she picked up the pokeball that now contained Sydoex. Releasing the pokemon from the pokeball she smiled. "Becareful or else you'll be trapped in there." She said waving her finger a little. Looking up she saw a boy following a girl in a large building which looked like a lab. "C'monno Kry, I think that's professor Oak's lab. Captain Stern said that the professors should be there. I finally get to see Professor Birch!" Aerion jumped up and thrusted her fist in the air. "C'mon, let's go!" She yelled, running towards the building.
    Entering the building, Aerion saw the boy and girl. "Hello everyone!" She said cheerily. "Are the professors around?" She asked calming down a little.

"Whimp huh? He should be more careful next time, when calling ME a whimp." Yuri growls a little as she glares at the ground. Sable looked up at his trainer. "Come on Sable, nevermind him. He doesn't know just how strong we are." She whispered resuming her movement down the path. "I'm gonna get to the bottom of this... and when the time comes, I might just have to take his pearls." A sly grin making it's way on Yuri's lips.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    The unique pokemon smiled, as she spread her feathers. Her hands and tentacles now have sharp ends, and she looks meaner. The orb on her chest wass bright red. She was in attack mode ready to attack anyone who was to hurt her master.

CyRaNo

PC's Resident Psycho
    Years
  • OOC: Wow, there's been loads of posts since I last checked!
    IC:
    I'm Chogan," Cho replied. "And this is Taigi." She gestured towards the Manectric standing shyly at her feet. "The proffesors? No I haven't seen them, but I've only just got 'ere." Anyone know what this meeting's about?" Cho asked curiously. "I just got a letter telling me to come here. It was a bit vague really..."She bent down and ran her fingers through her Manectric's thick blue fur."While we're waiting, I might as well introduce you to the rest of my team." Cho tossed three red and white pokeballs in the air, releasing a Ponyta, Taillow, and Seadra. "These guys are Ninepin, Falcon and Poseidon."

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Aerion looked at Sydoex and smiled softly at her. "Hey Kry, calm down. Nothing to worry about here." She grinned at her friend. "Nice pokemon Chogan! I'm Aerion! This is Kry" She moved over a little showing Sydoex to Chogan. Taking out five pokeballs she tossed them in the air, all letting out a stream of red light which took form of each individual pokemon. "Well Chogan this is the rest of my pokemon party, the blaziken is Tory, the kirlia is Kali, the lapras is Mizu, the houndoom is Dark and the pidgeot is Sky. Say hello guys!" She giggle when the pokemon all nodded in unison. "So what about you, do you have a name?" She asked turning to the boy who hasn't said a word yet.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    The pokemon set herself to normal. "I am Kry. I am a Sodyex, a failed Deoxys' Clone Project, or 'FDNACP'. I am one-of-a-kind. I have modes, like a Deoxys. Flying, Swimming, Attack, Defence, and Normal. I have the ability to make my owner and her friends invisable, able to fly, and able to breathe under water. I also have my species ability, to change my type at will. Not elemet, but specie. Such as dragon, bug, humanoid, ghost, and so on. Currently, my owner can fly while closing her eyes and jumping." she grins as she sends her thought to anybody who can see her. But what she said, was but 'So, Sod Sodyex!" (OOC: The long message was what you heard in your minds. Like Mewtwo or Alakazam.)

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    (( Hey guys I won't be posting for a while, I'm going on vacation >.< Sorry guys! ))

Aerion's pokemon look at Kry strangely. "Oh yeah, you guys haven't met our newest team member right? Guys I introduce you to Sodyex, but we call her Kry." Aerion announced grinning at her pokemon.
    "Ah, I see that some of you have already come." A familiar voice stated. Aerion looked over towards the sound of the voice to see, Professor Birch along with three professors. Aerion's face brightened up. "Professor B!" She exclaimed running up to him and hugging him tightly. "Oh Ari! You came!" Birch chuckled as he embraced the young girl. "Well duh! Captain Stern told me you wanted to see me." She explained. "Ah yes, but I will explain everything once everyone has arrived. In the meantime, these are professors Oak, Elm and Kaine." He pointed to each professor who smiled at the three trainers.
    "Hello there." Aerion waved slightly. "So who are these other trainers?" Professor Oak asked looking in the other two trainer's direction. "What kind of pokemon is that Ari, is it yours?" Birch looked at Kry in curiousity. "This is Kry, she's my pokemon, but I like to think as them as friends." She replied. "Ah I see, I've never seen this type of species before." He mumbles to himself. "Kry is special, that's why!" Aerion grinned.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Dylan had been watching this whole time and he finally spoke up."Umm hello my name is Dylan Peroko" said Dylan walking forward to Proffesers Oka postion. "Im a big fan and I'm very glad to meet you". "Ah a fan very nice to meet you" said Oka. "Can I see all of your pokemon teams" said Oka looking curios. "Uhh sure" Dylan said." Go Spore,Metal,Dream,Gear,Claw and Smoke" Dylan shouted. 6 pokemon came out a Breloom,Larion,Gardivior,Absol,Kingler and Crumpet came out.

OOC: Oh if is not okay to control Oka in this post a litte I will edit it.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    (( It's ok. I just have to control the professors when I'm explaining everything to the trainers, if you want to control them at any other time, it's fine with me.))

CyRaNo

PC's Resident Psycho
    Years
  • OOC: I'm not gonna be posting until next weekend. I'm going on vacation too. Feel free to take over my character until I get back, just make sure you read the profile thingy first!

Years
  • tell me what yopu think of Rani

Can i join or am i too late?

Name:Rani nishadake

Apperance:rani is a fairly mysterious trainer who trusts only in phsycic power, he wears a large black
    jacket and a deep blue pair of jeans, he wears a purple bandana around his jet black hair and he has two small
    rings that seem to float by his arms.
    Personality: Rani is quite self centered, he would prefer to home his phsycic powers than rest, eat or sleep.
    his greatest wish is to control at least one of the deoxys for himself, as they are ultimatly the strongest phsycic pokemon.
    his trusted gardevoir, umi is his closest friend and they rely on each other for everything.

Pokemon party: Umi(gardevoir),Sly(umbreon),zupe(espeon), sulley(absol),Sol(solrock) and Luna(lunatone)

Pearls:Mew and Lugia

Trainer/darkknight:trainer

history:Rani is an incredible trainer, his phsycic skill is enough to outmatch sabrina (kanto gym leader). He is not quite certain where
    he actually came from and doesnt really have a home, he spends most of his time pefecting his skills in the comfort of his own base near route
    144 in the hoenn region, sabrina was apprantly Rani's tutor up to a certain point where he defeated her and left the saffron city gym with just a ralts named umi.
    Umi and Rani have grown so close and their powers are so in sync with one another that Rani doesnt even need to say a word and Umi will understand what he is
    thinking.

RP sample: Weaklings, all of you... YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!! n..now Rani calm down, all we want i..is, umi,
    Jessie, you might not want to upset him... SHUT UP MEOWTH, i can take him, Arbok, Use Poison sting NOW!
    you never learn, listen to the fluffball. HEY IM A CAT NOT A FLUFFBALL, JAMES, TELL HIM IM NOT A FLUFFBALL!
    well...you do look a bit fluffy. i told you three to leave me alone,team rocket, weaklings.
    You wont beat us, Weezing, go now!
    Umi, Phsybeam.........................Uh-oh..............*big explosion* OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW
    shut up you.well, ready.......................LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OF AGAIN!!!!!!

Dont worry Umi, theyll be back.....................

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    OOC: Its kinda hard telling whos talking, no quotes and afterspeech(said james) and etc, other than them not having arbok and wheezing any more, and those '...........' are annoying.
    EDIT: And there are no pearls or darknights left. Sorry. Your a bit too late. (too short to post; so I added this in. ^.^;;)

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    ((Well I'm back people! Did anyone miss me? lol ^^ Hybrid Master is right about the talking, but Haunted Angel told me he dropped out so you can have his place if you'd like, or be a Dark Knight without the pearls. Please redo the RP sample though. I'm having a hard time knowing who's talking.))

After a moment of silence Aerion spoke up. "Soooooo when are you going to tell us?" Professor Birch looked at Aerion and sighed. "Once everyone is here...there are only four of you." He explained. "Oh I see." She sighed heavily. She didn't like the quiet atmosphere. "So anyone wanna battle while we wait? I need some excitement it's so boring!" She exclaimed. "That's a fine idea Ari." Birch smiled at her. "I would like to see how much your skills have grown." He added. "Yes same here." Professor Oak nodded in agreement. "Birch has told me a lot about you." He said. "Hehe, so is anyone up for a quick battle?" She asked looking around the room for any takers.

Last edited:

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Sodyex transmitted through her mind to everybody. "Come on. Try yourluck on the reverse DNA Clone of Deoxys! Maybe some of your pokemon will evolve*muffled* duetomyspecialpokebody *muffled* ?" She then returned to battle mode.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Aerion nodded. "Yeah! ...what Kry said!" She exclaimed. "There has to be at least one person who's willing to battle us...right?" She frowned as sillence engulfed the whole room. "Anyone?"

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "I will your not going to beat me so don't feel to bad when you lose" said Dylan laughing. "How about a one on one okay and if so I chose you Gear" yelled Dylan with excitement. An Absol came out looking ready for battle and to win. "Lets win this gear for our brother" whispered Dylan.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    She turned towards her master as she went in front of them. Eyes glow bright blue. "You get first move." She trasmitted to the Absol. "Lets battle with no trainers. Just brute strength." She glowed with a bright energy.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "Finally! Well you know I'm battling with Sodyex. Let's show 'em what we're made of Kry!" Aerion exclaimed thrusting her fist in the air.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "You think that pokemon can beat me and Gear" said Dylan ready. "Gear Razor Wind then quick attack" Dylan yelled. Gear let out sharp parts of wind then following up with a quick movement.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Kry giggles. "No chance." She uses agility and gets out of the way of the leaves easily. She then uses a psybeam, heading straight for the charging absol. "Eat Psybeam, Foe!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back