• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
  • Sorry dude.If you live in America or Japan they had events for them.But if you live in Australia or the Uk there is no way to get them ....yet.Also there might be a special give away where you can get Dexoys but the location is unknown at the moment.Or you could cheat with a gameshark but i wouldn't because you can lose your savefile.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • You should watch your language dude.Anyway the special dexoys give away might come to australia Uk etc,

Years
  • Sorry...it just threw me off. So since I live in America I can't get Deoxys now? No other way to get the ticket?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    if the events have passed then they might give it away like the eon ticket e-reader card with the nintendo magazine americans only so i wont get it :(

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • You still might be able to get him.I heard the special give away is going to be in America.Or you can just buy a gameshark i hear they are pretty popular in America.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ive got him on the roms so once i get the flash linker then bam i got all 386 pokes whooo hooo

Years
  • Happy Dude said:
    You still might be able to get him.I heard the special give away is going to be in America.Or you can just buy a gameshark i hear they are pretty popular in America.
    So I still gots a chance? I don't care how slim tell me. Gamesharks are LAME!!!!!! No offense to you.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • That's no offence to me.I dont even like gameshark.The chances are very high that America will have the special event thing.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • I had a gameshark to get the ticket than I had deoxys nothing went wrong
    (I had a rom) but if you have a real game and your gonna try it make sure you dont do a mistake, one mistake could destroy your game bom bom bommmm.......

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    thats cuz u need another code to make that one work anywho he wants to do it legitamately

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Well there is no actuall date .... yet.But keep looking on seerbii and pokemon.com.They are two of the biggest pokemon information sites.

Years
  • Yeah I hate how you have to have all this crap before you can do this lol.
    But it's the easiest way they can make money.
    Sorry man, but I guess you're out of luck unless you get a cheating device.
    I strongly recommend AR.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I heard that they are going to release Deoxys (eventually) through Gamestop, and stores like that. (Similar to the Shiny Zigzagoon/Berry Glitch Fix they did.) It may be a while before they do that, or if they even do. But if they do give it away in time, it will be worth it for Deoxys Fans.

Back