• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Describe Pokemon in one word

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Adventure.

That was easy ;) know why I picked my username?

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Not the most creative, but the first thing that came to mind was 'fun'. Pokemon is fun.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Colors!

Can also be a good word. Pokémon come in all sorts of colors and all the games have their own colors representing them, as do the types.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Insomnia.

And these words here are simply to meet the exorbitant demands of some arbitrary code within the site's programming as if 't'were a truly effective safemeasure against spambots and other internet tomfoolery.

pkmin3033

...even though the sound of that is something quite atrocious.
    Look up the first meaning - it's actually rather apt. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    I've got about 20 different words floating around my head that would appropriately describe Pokemon, so it's tough picking just one. I'm going to go with magical though, as you could interpret that in a couple different ways, and it'll still make sense.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Discovery.

I was going for adventure or odyssey, but someone else mentioned it. xP I think that discovery is the perfect word to describe Pokémon because of the amount of unique creatures and interesting places. Every time I play any of the Pokémon games, there will be at least one thing that'll surprise me.

Back