• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Design-A-Pokémon: X/Y Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The maximum number of characters in any pokemon name is 10, your evolution - Krakenhuile, has 11 characters. If you were working for GF and made a new pokemon like this, you would have to shorten it to at least 10 characters.
    Originally, Feraligator had 11 characters, so GF shortened it to Feraligatr.

Oh, by the way, if Squincre is based off of the garbage dumped into the ocean, as well as the oil spills, shouldn't Squincre be a water/poison type?

Thanks for the critique, let me explain my thoughts. First off, Krakenhuile was really just a stand in name until I thought of something better, but thank you for pointing that out! If I had decided to leave i as it was, I wouldn't have caught it. Also, the reason it's water/dark and not water/poison is that there were three types I considered (water, poison and dark) and I decided on its type combo for a few reasons. First of all, there's already a water/poison tentacled friend who is so common its painful. I wanted there to be a serious distinction between my little squid and other tentacled water types. Also, the dark typing was more of a... metaphorical thing, like how environmental pollution is evil etc etc. And finally, if there was to be an evo it would be a ship smashing, murk dwelling sea monster, so the typing would be the same as its pre-evo. :3

Anyway, all these entries look great by the way! The creativity is awesome in my opinion :D and each entry is fun to read/look at!

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Thanks for the critique, let me explain my thoughts. First off, Krakenhuile was really just a stand in name until I thought of something better, but thank you for pointing that out! If I had decided to leave i as it was, I wouldn't have caught it. Also, the reason it's water/dark and not water/poison is that there were three types I considered (water, poison and dark) and I decided on its type combo for a few reasons. First of all, there's already a water/poison tentacled friend who is so common its painful. I wanted there to be a serious distinction between my little squid and other tentacled water types. Also, the dark typing was more of a... metaphorical thing, like how environmental pollution is evil etc etc. And finally, if there was to be an evo it would be a ship smashing, murk dwelling sea monster, so the typing would be the same as its pre-evo. :3

Anyway, all these entries look great by the way! The creativity is awesome in my opinion :D and each entry is fun to read/look at!

Sorry about what I wrote before, I realize that I wasn't allowed to 'judge' others creations (even though ithe judging wasn't really intentional, other members thought otherwise). Don't get me wrong, I really like the type combination (way, way, WAY better than water/poison), I was just curious about how your pokemon related to dark and not poison - that's all! (Please don't delete this Aerilyn, I wasn't judging anything, honest!)
    I also liked your name - Krakenhuile, but I remembered that 10 was the maximum characters and I thought I'd give you a heads up. (Once again, Aerilyn, please don't delete this post or lecture me again as I wasn't judging this person's ideas).

Oh and by the way, I also like everyone's ideas! So amazing and creative! And I WASN'T criticizing OR judging your work either, as I had said before, I was just giving you my thoughts and opinions, I didn't want you to change your creation in any way.

Peace out everyone! I hope I don't get pointlessly criticized again for my post. (Please don't pointlessly criticize my post, pretty please? I hate being criticized it really sucks).

Years
  • Pokémon Design or Physique Description: "Fenresis" is the 3rd and final evolution of the Pokemon "Lunacub". Fenresis is described as a shadow wolf and has a height of 5 feet and a length of 5 feet. They have glowing white eyes at night, but regular blue eyes during the day. Their body is cloaked in glowing fur comprised of the colors of grey, black, and white. Except for their face, lower neck, and their ankles, the fur shrouds them. Fenresis are thought to look like a "black flame" due to the way their coat of fur looks like. They have razor sharp claws and teeth that make them excellent predators. Although, they are not aggressive, they will only strike when they feel threatened. Fenresis and its pre-evolutions are very loyal to their trainers and do not let them down.
    Name: Fenresis (The mythological wolf "Fenrir" combined with the term "Telekinesis")
    Type: Dark & Psychic
    Ability: Lunar; attacks become stronger when the moon is present. The opposite of "Sunny Day" there could be a move called "Lunar Eclipse" or just "Eclipse" that turns the battlefield into night. Thus, Fenresis' Dark and Psychic moves gain more power.
    Classification: Shadow Wolf Pokemon
    Gender Ratio: 25% Male 75% Female
    Brief PokéDex Entry: Thought to be a part of Pokemon folklore, Fenresis are often seen in woods during lunar and solar eclipses. They use the power of the moon and night to strengthen themselves. Fenresis earned the nickname "Ghost Wolf" because only a small handful of people have actually seen them. They have the ablility to control the moon and its' appearance. Males are exceedingly rare due to there being only "Alpha Males" in the species.

Base Stats
    HP: 90
    Attack: 120
    Defense: 75
    Special Attack: 120
    Special Defense: 60
    Speed: 130

Always wanted to do some thing like this! Good luck to all and I hope you enjoyed mine, I know I've enjoyed everyone else's! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    You guys have some really interesting and developed concepts!
    Mine are things I have drawn before really, but today I decided to sketch them again and redesign them. I might do full illustrations later.

Spoiler:

Electric / Grass
    Based (obviously) on bioluminescent plants, and geishas. Either female-only or I'll have to make a make evolution for it!

Spoiler:

Electric / Fighting
    For the evolution I think it would be cool if it only evolved when leveling up in one of the various dojos.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    Design-A-Pokémon: X/Y Edition

Name: Flaretom (Flare & Phantom)

Type: Fire/Ghost

Ability: Levitate

Classification: Fire Phantom Pokemon

Gender Ratio: Genderless
    Breif Pokedex Entry: Usually found scaring off investigators and detectives, Flaretom
    can heat up to about 140,000 Degrees. Its body is made of pure magma.

Base Stats: HP: 90 Atk: 80 Def: 100 Sp.Atk: 140 Sp.Def: 80 Spd: 70

Total: 560

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2016
    Hi guys and girls!!

Im Hexhellfire and im new here, so new that this is my 1st post as it happens! lol

I noticed there was a Design-a-Pokemon competition so i 4ort......Y not! lol
    so i started this the morning, i hope u guys like it. Im only just starting on digital media as
    im used to hand drawing more so. Oh and apologies to Somniac as i had only noticed that they did
    something similar after i finished on photoshop lol

But here it is :)

Name: Cerberment (CERBERus + eleMENT)
    Type: I was thinking a Tri-Type but depending which orb its using
    Dark/Fire
    Dark/ice
    Dark/electric

Ability: Justified - Raises Attack when hit by dark-type moves.

Classification: The Elemental Pokémon

Gender Ratio: n/a

PokéDex Entry: Very little is known about Cerberment, But it is know to meditate on the highest cliff
    it can find, where it absorbs elemental practicals from the air which it stores in it
    orbs which it grips with its 3 tails.

Base Stats
    HP: 70
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 60
    Special Attack: 150
    Special Defense: 70
    Speed:110

PrimalDialgasaur

Primal Sauropod
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Name:Blastippovian (Blast + hippo (Greek for horse) + avian (bird classification)
    Type: Fire/Psychic
    Species: Fire Horse Pokemon (3rd evolution in Ponyta line)
    Ability: Levitate
    Hidden Ability: Flame Body
    Gender Rato: 50/50

The Flame Horse Pokemon, Blastippovian is a tan horse with flames for a mane and tail. On its legs near the hooves there are arcs of fire spanning out. It has wings like Moltres, where there is the wing structure showing, but instead of feathers there is a blazing fire. Like its pre-evolved form, Rapidash, it has a horn that can be used to summon psychic powers. It has two horse ears, and a Thoroughbred-type horse conformation. When using its psychic powers, it's eyes will glow and a red aura will surround Blastippovian.

Base Stats: 500 total
    HP: 65
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 70
    Special Attack: 60
    Special Defense: 80
    Speed: 125

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • My entry is Torynx. I wanted to base it of an animal found in France and also give it a new type combination.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013

Ok I did write everything out neatly for the picture above. But photobucket like to downgrading quality so just in case i'll type it out.

Name: Seiveon (Sei coming from SEIshin meaning spirit in Japanese)

Type: GHOST

Classification: Spirit Pokemon

Gender Ratio: 87.5% Male 12.5% Female (This is the same as Eevee as you cannot obtain either of Seiveons forms in the wild)

Ability: Cursed Body (Day and Night forms)
    Shadow- The surrounding area is darkened. This will lower the accuracy of moves by 40% for ALL pokèmon in battle. The affect will still continues if the Pokemon with the ability faints or is switched out. (Night Form)
    Hidden Potential- When the pokemon has less than 20% of their full HP left Speed and Attack will rise in a last attempt at succeeding in battle and pleasing its trainer. (Day Form)

Pokèdex: Seiveon is a pokemon who became empty from loneyless. Formally an eevee with only memories of friendship it became an empty shell, it evolves in attempt to please it trainer who may not be aware of the evolution. It's day and night forms link to what it previously tried to evolve to through friendships with its trainer.

Base Stats:
    Night Form-
    HP 70
    Attack 75
    Defence 90
    Special Attack 80
    Special Defence 105
    Speed 95
    Day Form-
    HP 60
    Attack 100
    Defence 50
    Special Attack 125
    Special Defence 45
    Speed 90

How to obtain (I feel like it will just help understanding more)
    Get an eevee. Train it and raise the friendship when it tries to evolve into Umbreon/Espeon, cancel it and leave it in the PC for a while (At least 2 months) When you withdraw it, it will have evolved. You will get Night Form if the eevee tried to evolve into Umbreon, Day of Espeon.

Here is closer pictures of the Day and Night forms.

Excuse the dodgy drawing. I would have done something on paint to go with it buuuut I can't get on my laptop (I left the charger at my friends -_-') so just so you know they are meant to be faded with a bold outline and invade you cant see the Night form has a wort if black wisp on the right (not sure how to described it I smudged pencil to get the effect and the day form is meant to have a sort of glow to it.

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
    Years
  • These are some nice entries, guys!

I'd enter, but there isn't enough time for me to flesh out any sort of design. I'm loving some of the ones I see, though. Good luck to all of the entries!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • These are some nice entries, guys!

I'd enter, but there isn't enough time for me to flesh out any sort of design. I'm loving some of the ones I see, though. Good luck to all of the entries!

I'm sorry to all the entrants (myself included), but I'm pretty sure if you entered, we'd never stand a chance. SO PLEASE ENTER COME OOONNNN.

Btw hi it's been a while <33

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    The Boss™ might have a difficult time rendering a promotion here.

Cyclone

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Acelerus

Acelerus

Spoiler:

:D Made in Paint!

Spoiler:

Name: Acelerus
    Type: Fire [Type One]; Light [Type Two] < if confirmed in Gen IV
    Ability: Luminescence
    ----------------------- Battle Effect: Between 8pm and 6am, any battle featuring Acelerus automatically has their weather changed to "Sunny"
    ----------------------- Field Effect: When first in the party, there is a 50% chance that at night, you will encounter day-time exclusive Pokemon
    Dream World Ability: Scarf Bind
    ----------------------- Battle Effect: The Accuracy of foes automatically decreases by one stage (10%) (first turn; works like Intimidate)
    ----------------------- Field Effect: The chance of encountering Pokemon is decreased by half (lower-leveled Pokemon)
    Classification: Mythical Horse Pokemon
    Gender Ratio: 50% Male; 50% Female
    PokeDEX Entry: Stage Three Pokemon - Evolution of Rapidash [Level Up + Friendliness + Blue Scarf]
    ------------------------ Pokemon Y Entry: Acelerus' bright body constantly absorbs sunlight. At night, this light is released and nourishes surrounding vegetation.
    ------------------------ Pokemon X Entry: Acelerus is prized as a racing Pokemon. Its second horn grows longer as the Pokemon's muscle tone increases.
    Base Stats: HP: 75
    ------------------------ ATK: 120
    ------------------------ DEF: 75
    ------------------------ SP. ATK: 85
    ------------------------ SP. DEF: 85
    ------------------------ SPD: 120
    Total: 560

Area: Cannot be found in the wild
    Height: 1.8m OR 5.9" OR 17.72 Hands
    Wing Span: 6.3m OR 20.7"
    Weight: 230lb OR 104.3kg

Capture Rate: 30
    Egg Groups: Field
    Base Egg Steps: 5,120
    Effort Value Points: 3 Speed

Shiny Variant: Whiter Body; Turquoise Flames; No Peach Underbelly

Moves [Level Up]
    - Tail Whip [Lv4]
    - Ember [Lv9]
    - Flame Wheel [Lv13]
    - Stomp [Lv17]
    - Flame Charge [Lv21]
    - Fire Spin [Lv25]
    - Take Down [Lv29]
    - Inferno [Lv33]
    - Agility [Lv37]
    - Fury Attack [Lv40]
    - ExtremeSpeed [Lv41]
    - Bounce [Lv45]
    - Flare Blitz [Lv49]
    - FeatherDance [Lv53]
    - Sunny Day [Lv57]

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Pokémon Design or Physique Description: This Pokémon looks similar to its pre-evolution, Raticate. Though it has much more faded fur and it looks heavily malnourished. There are a few openings in its body, in one of them you can see part of the Pokémon's rib cage exposed, the rest look like the body was hollow. The eyes look soulless and similar to that of Parasect. It also looks like it has rotted somewhat.

Name: Ratacyte

Type: Normal/Ghost

Ability: Cursed Body/Guts/Pressure (Hidden)

Classification: The Black Death Pokémon

Gender Ratio: 50% 50%

Brief PokéDex Entry: In olden times a factory was shut down due to an uncontrollable outbreak of disease spreading fleas. Raticate are extremely vulnerable and are said to pass away and have their bodies controlled by a single parasite.

If you've opted to make an evolution or pre-evolution of an already existing Pokémon, please mention so here and for which Pokémon and at what stage of evolution it is: Evolution of Raticate. Evolves when levelled up at Abandoned Factory.

Base Stats:
    HP: 55
    Attack: 105
    Defense: 60
    Special Attack: 60
    Special Defense: 90
    Speed: 115

Area: Evolve from Raticate
    Height: 2'04"
    Weight: 20.0 lbs
    Capture Rate: 127
    Dex Colour: White
    Egg Group: Field
    Effort Points: 3 Speed
    Shiny Colouring: Much darker body, with blood red eyes.

Movepool (lv up)
    1: Swords Dance
    1: Quick Attack
    1: Shadow Sneak
    1: Focus Energy
    4: Astonish
    7: Tackle
    10: Bite
    13: Pursuit
    16: Hyper Fang
    19: Sucker Punch
    20: Curse
    24: Crunch
    29: Spite
    34: Super Fang
    39: Double-Edge
    44: Endeavor
    49: Shadow Ball
    53: Grudge
    53: Destiny Bond

Design Basis: Based on how fleas spread the black death via rats through Europe many centuries ago and killed millions of people.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • Name: Martecaluko (Mart-aye-cal-uko)
    Type: Steel/Fire
    Ability: Heavy Metal
    Gender Ratio: Genderless
    Classification: Heated Hammer Nail Pokémon

Design/Description/Physiology: Martecaluko's entire hard steel cylinder shape body is the size of a fully grown humans, upper body. It's has two small dish satellite for ears, resting on the sides of the small round head of its. Martecaluko has two small red beady eyes, and the three rectangle shape openings on a vertical direction as its mouth. It has two short thin flexible rods as legs and two large beady round steel feet. Martecaluko has a slightly less big, half cylinder on his back acting as a backpack that contains coal and small pieces of wood to eat off of that slides in if hungry. Which fuels the burning fire within the armored body . Which the fire acts like its heart, and heating system from the cold weather. Without a burning fire within it could lead to unconsciousness, but over 4 hours of zero heat, it will unfortunately die to hyperthermia. (In-game its simply goes to unconsciousness.) On its front side has dozens of small size holes as ventilation exits, releasing exhaust fumes, smoke, and sometimes for certain situations if needed in use, heat to help others warm up. Though it's unknown how its body functions and or it keeps on living, with only one major organ, the brain and a flame that considers it its heart keeping the Pokémon and brain alive. Somehow.

Some people considered it as a 'Furnace' Pokémon. But it is officially stated as a 'Heated Hammer Nail Pokémon' What it's most famous for are its Hammer hand and Nail hand, which are connected to its body with flexible but fairly large thick metal covered arms. It's hammer is three foot high and with a standard car wheel size diameter and blunt on both ends. And on the left hand is a 3 foot nail.The nail is extremely sharp on the bottom end and a blunt end on top. And the two are settled vertically with the arms. Both hammer and nail are made out of rhenium diboride, inside, and out. An extremely hard metal.

It's hammer and nail combo are its main way of attack, sometimes using the hammer as a shield if attacked. An average Martecaluko Hammer weighs up to 250 pounds but the hammer arm can lift a hammer (combining with Heavy Metal)up to 500 pounds. It also able to use fire type attacks and moves, but with a heavy price. The more the fire inside is used; the weaker Martecaluko gets, until the flame itself is no more.

Martecaluko prefers eating coal and fresh wood. And if necessary eats smooth rock, obsidian rock and any type of steel. It destroyed trees and cheers off coal it finds its hammer and nail and hopes it falls into its backpack. It usually roams around cold dark cakes or snowy mountains with a good source of trees nearby to eat. And in construction sites if domesticated and caught for being well handful in construction sites.

Martecaluko prefer living alone but occasionally stay as a group when in trouble, in need of food or breeding. The only way that Martecaluko can reproduce is when two Martecaluko release and combines 95% of their heart fire on these three items at the same time: a hammer, a single nail, and a piece of metal. Morphing the three with the fire into a baby Martecaluko. No needing for eggs. It is up to the child to pick who to stay with to grow up with. A failed attempt to reproduce may result with their lives.

Special Abilities: It's able to use Heavy Metal, where Martecaluko doubles is weight, where instead putting the weight throughout its body, Martecaluko can transfer the ability straight to its hammer. When striking down, the weight will give a large momentum and gravity bonus. But can only be used every few minutes at a time, also exhausting the Pokémon as a whole.

Though in-game Martecaluko has Heavy Metal naturally, then having it as a hidden ability. And the cooldown is 2-4 turns.

Pokedex Entry: Martecaluko are often friendly, only protective when the fire inside their body is at risk or in trouble if it thinks its foe's trying to attempt to extinguish its flame. It can get violent and without remorse slam its hammer hand on its nail hand, if the nail is placed on the foe.

Signiture :
    Flaming Ruckus

It's when Martecaluko uses its ability Heavy Metal on its Hammer hand, and engulfing its Nail hand with fire. Then slamming the now 500 pound hammer and at full momentum with gravity on the flaming nail on the unfortunate foe. And may leave a burn.

Base Stats:
    HP:65
    Attack: 55 (regular) 75 (with Heavy Metal)
    Defense: 85
    Special Attack: 120(Burning Ruckus)
    Special Defense: 150
    Speed: 40
    Base stat total= 515 (without Heavy Metal) 535 (with)

Area: Can be found in caves, snowy mountains, trees and grass near large rock formations.
    Height: 5.2"
    Width Span: 3"

Weight: 270 lb (regular) 540 with (Heavy Metal)

Capture Rate: 35
    Egg Groups: none
    Base Egg Steps: none
    Effort Value Points: 3 Speed

Level-Up Move-set
    Start – Tackle
    Start – Leer
    Lv 6 – Amber
    Lv 10 – Iron Defence
    Lv 16 – Metal Sound
    Lv 22 – Flamethrower
    Lv 28 – Blazing Hammer (Martecaluko spits fire onto the hammer, and then slams it on the foe and may leave a burn
    Lv 30 – Nail Stab (A simple stab with the nail)
    Lv 45 – Iron Head
    Lv 56 – Flaming Ruckus
    Lv 60 - Will-O-Wisp

Origin and Origin name : Martecaluko was based off the Hammer and Nail combination. And it's flaming heart is an inspired and reference to the Diana Wynne Jones (1989) novel and Hayao Miyazaki (2004) film Howl's Moving Castle(s) character Calcifer the Magic Fire Demon. How Calcifer (Flaming Heart) keeps Howls Castle (Martecaluko excluding the heart) movable and (alive). And if Calcifer died, the castle become a regular house/castle (dead)

The name Martecaluko comes from three words. Marte short for Marteau which is Hammer in French. The word Cal is a short for the name Calcifer and Uko short for Kuko which means Nail in Filipino/Tagalog.

----------------------------------------------

I hope it's not to late cause I clutched this one!

I'll draw it out somehow, if I can.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • It is now Wednesday, April 10th 7:50AM EST, which means the "Design-A-Pokémon: X/Y Edition" is officially over. There are a lot of great entries here, and even more than I initially anticipated. I'm sure the boss is going to have a blast looking deep into each and every one of your submissions as he decides on a winner (or winners).

The winner(s) should be announced sometime within the next three days, give or take a few depending on how busy the boss may be. Once the results have been decided, an announcement will be posted here, emblems will be handed out, and you guys ─ whether you participated or not ─ will be free to comment and congratulate one another and speak freely (but nicely) about what you all thought of each other's designs and ideas. The thread will then be kept open for another couple of days until it's closed and unpinned from the top of the forum.

Meanwhile, during the judging period, I shall temporarily keep this thread closed. Hang tight!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The Boss has chosen, and the results are in...

After taking the time to carefully look over each and every entry submitted here, the Boss has finally come to a decision. Before we get to the results, however, the Boss would like to express his gratitude to all of you for taking your time and participating in his small competition with a few words.

Spoiler:

Ahem, now onto the results. Shall we?

Runner Up(s):

Spoiler:

Winner(s):

Spoiler:

Honestly, thank you all for taking your time to partake in the "Design-A-Pokémon: X/Y Edition" event. There were so many great entries here, so many wonderful ideas, that I would consider all of you winners. Just the sheer amount of imagination and creative ideas you each came up with is something to be extremely proud of; the world needs more of that.

So without stretching this out too long, I just want to say thanks again to all those who took their time and participated and congratulations to all those who placed! The Participation Emblem, Runner-Up Emblem, and Winner Emblem haven't been made as of yet (Whoops!), but they should be done over the weekend and handed out as soon as an admin uploads them.

So, feel free to share your congrats with the winners and comment on what you thought about the event and the other entries here. What were some of your favorites? Did you guys have fun? Doesn't matter if you took part in the event or not, feel free to post!

...and for all those who didn't get a chance to join, don't worry, because there will be future X/Y events coming up! Not sure when, but if you guys have any ideas feel free to shoot me a PM.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Everyone had great ideas, and I was happy to see the amount of creativity invested into a trivial competition as this! The winners and runner-ups were no doubt the most unique in many of their design statistics, so congratulations to you guys, and everyone else as well!

Also, did anyone else notice the amount of dogs entered in here? Just thought that was kinda weird...:P

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, thanks everyone! :3

It was a heck of a lot of fun to work on and everyone entered such fantastic pieces! Ya'll did a great job. :)

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • 'Booya' was last word I said when I stood up, bashed my knee against the under surface of my table, and my classmates plus my professor witness how much of an idiot I truly am. Then a instant mute in my voice, plausibly a busted knee cap...

But it was worth it!

Love all your faces! :D <3

Special, SPECIAL shout out to all who submitted a Pokemon. It was fun and intrigued on the Pokemon you all created. You all deserve cyber chocolate cake, cyber bacon flavored cookies, or for veggie eaters cyber broccoli with gravy dip.

Congratulatory shoutout to the runner ups Twilight, Golurk and winner Alexial. HIGH FIVE! Your creations mind blown me to bits beyond repair.

And God-like shout out to the our awesome boss for creating this event! And to Aerilyn for hosting the event.

And last of all...I pulled off a Kobe!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back