• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots Ver 2

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • The other thread is like totally over 31 days old... Like heres a new one.

Tutorial:
    On a MacOS X:
    1. Use the Grab tool and take the whole screen or ⌘ + Shift + 3
    2. Convert to JPG and upload.

On Windows:
    1. Press Print Screen on your keyboard. Like on some laptops, you may need to totally use the FN key.
    2. Paste and save using your favorite image editor.

Mac OS Classic (MacOS 9 or earlier):
    1. Use combination: ⌘ + Shift + 3
    2. Convert with GraphicsConverter

Heres mine: https://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?i...g102006yn1.jpg

Last edited:

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • Yeah..

I'm currently running XP on my PC and OS 9 on my iMac, but I'm getting X really soon.

Edit: My resolution's actually 1024*768, but photobucket resized it.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    wow O_o what version of photoshop is that? arcanine (with a growlithe avatar + sig <_<)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Thats mine, I found it on google. its pretty freakin sweet!!!

Desktop Screenshots Ver 2

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • =O I luffs your desktop, .:Randall:. It's very hawt. I'm a fan of FMA, myself.

However, this is my desktop. I wanted a Naruto one. ^___^

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Yeah its called RISC OS (Reduced Instruction Set Computer).

Boot up in 10 to 15 seconds. Shutdown as soon as you Click Shutdown. Impossible to corrupt the OS as it recides on a ROM.

Runs on low power ARM processors at 40 MHz-600Mhz, infact the people who created this OS created ARM in the first place (Acorn Computers) it orignaly stud for Acorn RISC Machine, but now is known as Advanced RISC Machine.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Desktop Screenshots Ver 2
    Tada! Click for bigger~ xD I've been using wallpapers made by other people for a while now and I hate posting my desktop when it's like that since it feels so...impersonal or something. I dunno.

But yeah, made this today using the new official art for Demyx. =D Noticeably, there are no icons. xD I hate icons now for some reason; I can't stand clutter on my desktop, so I just disabled their viewing. Thus, a very clean desktop.

Back