• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • *Celebrating the last day of January...* :P
    Desktop Screenshots

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I redid my desktop once more for the month of February. I wanted to go for a fire theme this time around and so I got it. Its red and its easy on the eyes:).

What do you think?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    It makes me kinda hungry in a way...
    Edit- I've just changed my desktop to that zippo theme kairyu has, its really good, I've also made a desktop background of my own on photoshop!

Last edited:

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
  • Ok..here's my desktop now..I'm searching for a few things before I fully customize it again..but I like this wallpaper very much.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    images said:
    your first wallpaper is deliciously awesome mr. muffin man

Oh, ok I'll change it back but keeo the zippo theme
    YAY!!! MY 100th POST!!!

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • Looks at Muffin Man;s background and gets realy hungery. Thats is a cool background just wish i would not get hungery when i see it. Pics of food does that to me all the time XD.

Years
  • and gee muffin man you joined in dec and have 100 posts and i joined link a week ago and have over 100 posts --;; any imakuni? wallpaperses out there???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Imakuni? said:
    and gee muffin man you joined in dec and have 100 posts and i joined link a week ago and have over 100 posts --;; any imakuni? wallpaperses out there???

heh...i dont that much time to post here...i try my hardest i guest... :cheeky:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I didn't do a whole lot compared to my last big change, I just changed the desktop pic, for now:P. Reason I'm posting it is because I actually made this background (to me its a big accomplishment =P.) It's cobra commander standing with a long rifle, in his typically "cool" stance. Hopefully I impressed some GI Joe fans out there, lol.

Anyway, if you're interested in getting me wallpaper just PM about it (I have it in sizes 1152x864 and 1024x768.) And no requests please, not yet, hehe... Not until I figure out a how to streamline this system.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Hey, hey! muffin man's changed his b-ground yet again *drools*
    BTW where did you get that cool looking mouse-pointer from kairyu?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back