• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Err... I kinda am. Avant Browser is basically a tabbed version of IE, with some other features like ad and popup blocking and other stuff.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Even if it?s an IE shell, at least you?re intelligent enough not to be happy with IE?s crappy interface. I use one too?MYIE2. I?d die without tabs, I swear. O_O; Oh, an dMouse Gestures, love those?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Where?d you guys find these? I?ve never seen either picture. Agree though, it does look cool. @_@

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ._. Jeez.. I need to make myself another desktop picture. o_O; I like making my own, but I haven't done that for ages. XD;

Yours is so cool TF89. (*is too lazy to type out names XD*) @_@ Now I want XP even more.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Mine is something you get for registering your game at the Nintendo of Europe website or something like that. I just searched around for awhile untill I found it.

EDIT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lightning - Triforce is one word, so T89 would've been better. I'm going Zelda on you! (Hehe, I'm getting that shirt. *is happy*) You can't normally do that with XP, you need an unofficial proram to change the GUI that much. Actually, PM me if you want the program. It works on other version of windows too, not just XP. Though that may not be a good idea for you computer.

Cherrim

Years
    I know it's one word, but it looked weird as T89, so I stuck the F in there. oO;

And either way, I still want XP. =\ It just looks like it would be so fun to skin. x___x;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    If you want the prgram (WindowBlinds) I can give it to you. It works with Windows 98 through XP. So you would be able to skin it that much, you would just have to create a skin.

Cherrim

Years
    I'd better not. oO; My dad has threatened me with my life if I download any more programs.

...<_< So needless to say, I'm still trying to figure out how to download OpenCanvas without letting him know.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Just downloading? Or installing too? I could burn the installation for you. Back away people. Not illeagle. Just the file you download from the site, not the disc you pay for. Same for OpenCanvas if you want.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    You want to see it? You really want to see it? OK, fine.
    Desktop Screenshots

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Wow! Yours is awesome TRIFORCE89!
    Link rocks! Hehe... the whole design is really cool!

Everyone's desktop seems to reflect their personalities.

Oh, and how do you post it up?
    I read what you said at the beginning of the thread Alyssa, but I'm still confused hehe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back