• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    What happened to your desktop... it looks...cool..

I have that kind of software, but I don't use it because it uses too much memory and I need to conserve. :P

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Why can't you? You could pay an American to get you a gift account and then purchase music. If you live somewhere that doesn't support the Music Store that is.

Anyways, yeah iTunes launched for Windows a while back.

Haruka, I'm using Objectbar which doesn't use much memory at all. That's what replaces my start bar. I'm using Desktop X2 for the huge icons, an dI can have widgets. Much like Mac users. I was hoping to fool Vito. ;p

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
    Years
    Desktop Screenshots
    and
    Desktop Screenshots
    I switch(sp) these pics around there funny pics I got from the episodes of Rockman.exe :)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Vito Winstrate said:
    Oh ok... I never knew about that... I might ask my aunt or cousin...

Fool me? Hah! Try that again... ;) That sorta stuff has another thing coming.

I just recieved my Power Mac G4! Yay! Soon I'll install Virtual PC and put Windows XP on it! Then I'll be able to run Windows apps.

By the way, here's my latest desktop screenshot:
    https://users.tpg.com.au/lafamily/desktopscreenshots/currentdesktop.jpg
    Image Size: 1024x768 @ 175.2 KB
    As Kairi did, I'm not adding IMG code - to be 56K Friendly.
    It hasn't changed much, just a few widgets.
    I really need a good picture.

Pfft. I could make my desktop look exactly like that, Vito. ;p

That's awesome! Now you'll be able to use the good VBA and stuff! ^_^

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Well, I can't go over the limit of 40MB of memory or it will say it would make the host computer crash!

And also, it has no support for USB devices.. how can I emulate those devices if it doesn't support them. Also it's incrediblly slow also. :P

Never EVER use Microsoft's Products. :P (except Windows,WMP for Windows, MSN Messenger for Windows, Virtual PC 6.1 for Mac, and Microsoft Office .)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I changed my wallpaper again, and no, it's not an Inuyasha one. :P Behold!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, Yuna. Funny since I'm playing FFX again right now. Where she's sending all those people who died in Kikilla is where that picutre is from.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    Ahh, Yuna. Funny since I'm playing FFX again right now. Where she's sending all those people who died in Kikilla is where that picutre is from.
    I've never played FFX before...so I don't have a clue. o.o; This looks pretty though, so I used it for my desktop. n_n;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back