• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:~destinedjagold Fanclub~:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    you really are nice, DJ, if you get what I mean... XD

what do you by this, zel..? :\
    I don't get it... :\

Hey there, DJ. How's it going?

Besides rom hacking, have you been doing anything else with your real life? :P
    nope, nothing at all, besides keeping an eye on our shop every night and doing some chores, I have nothing else to do... :\
    It's still our summer break, but I'll be going back to school this coming June 16...
    Oh well...

I'm fine, I guess...

could i join this club.
    DJG i have played your rescue ranger hack and it is awesome!!

thanks for playing it. ~SU~ will add you in the lit as soon as posible. :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • what do you by this, zel..? :\
    I don't get it... :\

Meh, dont worry about it, dude :P

Summer breaks last only a few days around there, right? Then that means the long holidays come on Winter, am I right?

Do you like it to be that way, or would you prefer to switch the seasons, like what happens around here?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    we don't have winter nor autumn here zel... :\
    and yes, this monday, I'll be going back to school. :\

oh well...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • we don't have winter nor autumn here zel... :\

It cannot be possible, so you just have two seasons! O.o

Hehe, at least it's the two best seasons... lol

Really, I dont understand why you said that. Is it always hot (or at least, warm) around there?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    it's possible, zel...
    since the Earth is a bit tilted, around here, our only two seasons are Rainy and Sunny... But since we are too close (really really close) to the Pacific Ocean where typhoons suddenly appear, it's always raining here. :x

oh well...
    unlike in your side of the world, you have 4 seasons. :P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hi there, DJ. I guess you must be waking up in a few hours. So, what do you usually have for breakfast?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey destinedjagold (Or Leafeon), checking in here. Hope to appear more often. Maybe Question you.

:t152:

sre thing. I'll be expecting you here then. :P

how can anyone not join this club?

Rescue Team Wave, ready to join~~

oh, you can join, let us just wait for ~SU~ to edit the first page. ;)

Hi there, DJ. I guess you must be waking up in a few hours. So, what do you usually have for breakfast?

depends on what I/my family has bought last night for us to cook the next morning.
    Usually, eggs and hotdogs for breakfast. :\

Cyndamar12

Water Kid
    Years
  • Hey i think DGJ's hacks are great can i join????

DJG I have a question about hacking... Howd you make mew listen in Ruby destiny im making a fire red hack and was wondering how u made him listen in mine he doesnt plz help....

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hi there, DJ. It was a bit silent around here, it seems, so I'll be forcing you to talk about something... Let's see...

Have you been watching any new anime series? (on TV or the web)

Living between so many cell phones (if I remember what your shop was about), do you have a favorite cell phone?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    @Cyndamar12...
    thanks and Mew will obey er... dunno... :\
    maybe because the player already has all 8 badges...

@zel...
    do ya have to revive this thread from the spooky last pages..? -,-
    anyways... new series, nope... now that school's here, all I did was to go to school, and if I have free time(during inside our home), I either go to sleep or hack...
    not that I have enough free time in my hands unlike the time when vacation was still here, oh well...
    our cellshop? yah, it's for cellphone purposes, and I dislike carrying cellphones, to be honest, zel. :\
    I only carry one which I can put music from the computer so I can listen to them with it's headphone. that's it, my cellphone's for music purposes only. :laugh:

Years
  • Hi DJG, I been asking in evey fan club with people i know how they were/are in school (I think we know eachother... (About we like eachother is a secondary thing... (Actualy I have nothing against you...(And I'm sorry for the "Sexual fetish relation" ship thing...)))
    So
    1. You are still going to school?
    2. Was/are you dong your homework
    3. Did/Do you got a lot of freinds
    4. Which subejkt did/do you like
    5. What are/were you good and bad in?
    6. what was the most normal grate you got? (Coudl you tell it in %,?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    i wonder where'd zel go? :P oh well...
    Can I join? Because DJG hacks is so cool! They're seriously the best.;)

thanks and sure. let us just wait for ~SU~ to edit the first post.
    welcome~

Hi DJG, I been asking in evey fan club with people i know how they were/are in school (I think we know eachother... (About we like eachother is a secondary thing... (Actualy I have nothing against you...(And I'm sorry for the "Sexual fetish relation" ship thing...)))
    that's okay, it's behind us now, so worry not about it, but do not do it again, on me... :\

So
    1. You are still going to school?
    2. Was/are you dong your homework
    3. Did/Do you got a lot of freinds
    4. Which subejkt did/do you like
    5. What are/were you good and bad in?
    6. what was the most normal grate you got? (Coudl you tell it in %,?

1. yes, actually, classes here just started last monday.
    2. er what? I am making my homework in school just after our instructor gives it to us so when I arrive home, I have nothing to worry about. and yes, I am done with all my homework. :\
    3. not much, well, I guess I have plenty. :\
    4. does recess and dismissal count? :P well, anything that relates to computer programming and math. ;)
    5. i am bad in Religious education, 'cause it's a prety boring subject, and good thing we don't have that subject in college! wheeeeeeeeee!!! :D I'm bad in english as well, mainly in drama presentation which requires to be in a group, but I really do not like to be in a group presentation, for I prefer to do things solo. :\
    6. normal..? every grades are normal though, satisfactory, low, and high grades are all normal to me. :\

Alright. Here's a Weak Wave of Questions I can think of.

1. Why are you here ;)?

2. Whose your Favourite Member?

3. What's your Favourite Hack you've made/seen?

That should do, for now.

:t152:

1. I'm here because............ i don't really know, but I love it here. :)
    2. do I really have to answer? :\ well, let me just state the members which I truly consider as friends around here, but they're plenty, so just view my friends list in my profile for my answer. :P
    3. I only have two hacks as of now, and Rescue Rangers is my favorite so far...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back