• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Desu~* Ichi-chan Fan Clubby *~Desu~*

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Awe, I wished I had joined sooner, I didn't know she had a fan club. I wanna join! XO
    Ichi-Chan's a very nice member on PC. Pleeeeeease let me join?
    ^.^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yay! Yes Tator Tot, you can join. ^^
    I have no FC members anymore really... Saba-san left. ;-;

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Awe, I'm sorry....
    But I'll try to keep this club alive as long as I can. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yay, thank you. x3
    And yours too of course.

Saba-san's gonna come back to PC sometime at the end of the month or something. I still talk to him on AIM yet I miss him. xD; *brick'd*

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    None of the people on PC that I know are on my AIM list, I only put my family members on my list so I can keep in touch with them. ^_^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Waaah... our conversations here were erased too. u__u
    I remember mentioning I got SSBB. Well I did and it's awesome. x3 I can barely remember anything from SSB for the 64 so I kind of suck at playing right now. xD;

Whew ~ Friday... weekend. *Plops on floor* How're you doing Cheese?

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm fine. I had horrible dreams last night though.. Probably watching that new show, "The return of Jezebel Jaimes" didn't set with me before I went to bed. XP

I'm not doing much, I'm training my Espeon, catching up with PC, and getting ready for St. P day. Youzzz? What's up today? ^^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Weird dreams... haha... ^^;

What are you doing for St. Patrick's Day, Cheese? ~

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hmm, usually we just celebrate like we do any other holdiday. My parents are gonna buy me some chocolate I guess, we might have something nice for Dinner, and that's it. ;_; Youzz?~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Everyday is St. Patrick's day to us since we're Irish but today is just more special... especially this year. *sigh* Hehehe... I'm wearing my green Yankees shirt. It's got a shamrock on the back. n.n ~

Three more days of school, yay! o_O I have Friday off but I still want the week to go by faster.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Ello Ichi-chan, top of da' afternoon to ya'!

Appy St. Patricks day bud~

XD

Three more days? I dunno when I get off.. Hmm..

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Ohh, to you too, Cheese! xD

Yeah I have Friday and the Monday after off for Easter. Damn, it's early this year. @_@;
    And then we have a week off in April. That's supposed to be our Spring break I guess.

Hmm... Chii joined before Dialga came and messed up PC... ;-;

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Chiiiiii, I'm so glaaad you're back! >w<
    Cheese and I missed you ... xD;

I'm fine, I think I'm getting over this artist block. I had a bad case of it this week... but I think it's over. Here's one of my recent works - I had to use my camera because my sketch book is too huge for the scanner...
    It's Sanji from One Piece. ^^ (in my style)

*~Desu~* Ichi-chan Fan Clubby *~Desu~*

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm surprised I remember that dude. =O

I actually think he was my favorite character in One Peice for some strange reason. o.o

Very good picture, one of the better ones. ^^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    It's Sannjjjjiiiiiiiiii. ^^ The guy 4Kids literally killed. And thanks. xD ~

Woohoo! Four day break! =D After this, our next break is Spring break, some week off in April. Ugh. Oh. AI, Amander went home. ^^ I didn't like her, but Kristy Lee has been in the bottom 3/2 every week now, yet she's always safe.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yeah, very strange. 0.o
    I never liked Amanda either...

Sanji, I remember the frist episode that I saw of One Peice. I think it was the first episode with him, that's why he's my favorite character probably. O.o

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Her audition was very good but she just sounded terrible with music. ^^ Plus her hair looks like a skunk.

When I was introducd to One Piece, it was dubbed by 4Kids... and then I didn't know how bad 4Kids was. I watched it for a little while, but when Sanji came, I stopped. xD; It was his voice... he cute but that voice was really bad. xD; But years later I decided to watch/read it again.

Waaaah, I'm numb. xD I just got back from the dentist and I had to get novocaine. So I'm drinking tea from a straw and it's not working very well... other than that, I'm okay. Someone is on the verge of driving me insane though.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Tehe, you didn't get your wisdom teeth taken out did you? O.O

Don't drink through a straw if you get your wisdom teeth taken out cause that'll get you "Dry socket?" Or something like that. I think one of my family friends drank out of a straw when he got his wisdom teeth take out, he was in so much pain. 0.o

Back