• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Determine My Gym Leaders' Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrid569

The Copper Head
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2013
    Ok so my friend, Kim, and I are writing a fanfiction (yes really) and I'd like for you all to give me ideas on what my gym leaders' pokémon should be. Here is a list of the leaders:
    1. Debbi - Bug
    2. Wyatt - Water
    3. Gallahad - Psychic
    4. Kai - Fire
    5. Faust - Dark
    6. Zari - Electric
    7. Glacies - Ice
    8. Estell - Steel (Estell's pokémon have been chosen already)

In this story of ours, pokémon up to generation 3 are being used as well as those pokémon's evolutions. For example, an Elekid is available up to generation 3. All it's evolutions are available as well, including Electivire. However, a pokémon like Riolu would not be available because neither it nor it's evolutions were available in Gen. 3 and below.

If you would like to view any pictures of anything relating to my region, Dost, please visit my deviantart page. My username is Astrid569. Just go to my gallery and to the folder marked "pokémon"

In case you were wondering, Estell's pokémon are Mawile, Metagross, and Steelix.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
    Years
    We've actually got a whole forum dedicated to Fan Fiction & Writing, so if you do go forward with it, feel free to post it over there! We've also got a thread for help with plot ideas right over here, so feel free to ask over there, as Pokemon Voting Polls isn't really the right place for this. I'm going to close this thread, but best of luck with your fan fiction.

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back