• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devil May Cry: Platform Battle

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
Years
  • Devil May Cry: Platform Battle
    This is a devil may cry game, which will be programmed in game maker 7.0, and will be transitioned from a full 3d game, to a platform game.

This game will take many aspects from Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition game, but will star Nero, a character from Devil May Cry 4

The Plot
    Sparda was a demon, who locked away the demon world from the human world, in order to save mankind from the other demonic beings' greed. Before this, he sired two sons, and left them in the human world.

These two brothers were to go onto different paths. One for the good of the human race, and one of them for their greed and lust for power.

This is where it all begins.....

Dante is sitting in his nameless shop, chilling out and enjoying a pizza he had delivered, when suddenly a group of demons appear in the room from purple, glowing portals. Dante, who seems unworried by them, and takes it all in his stride, picks his Rebellion Sword up, and begins to battle the Demon, with stylish, yet deadly attacks.

After the demon's have been defeated, Dante picks up his cloak, and leaves his shop, to find more enemies outside. He battles these, then he is faced with a reaper.
    Slaying this demon he begins walking, and then suddenly, a tower sprouts from beneath the ground, knocking nearby cars flying.
    Dante senses his brother atop the tower, and says: " Its been over a year, where does the time go?" Then he susses that in order to stop his brother opening the gates to hell, he must climb atop the tower and battle him face to face

After this, he walks to the tower, but first battling past more enemies who block his path on the way to the tower, and walks through a bar and a burlesque house, before finally arriving at the foot of the tower, ready to climb it, and to accept his destiny.

Features
    • Play as Dante
    • Some moves from the 3d game
    • Custom Levels and sprites
    • Upgrades
    Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Sprites
    Spoiler:

I will need beta testers for when i release a beta, so feel free to request

Team:
    • Darkshade - Spriter
    • Other stuff - Me!

Josh1billion

Game Developer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    Sounds awesome. I love DMC1 (2 through 4 are decent.. except for maybe DMC2).

Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Why are you using an edited Pokémon sprite for Dante? It would be better if you could find a different template for it...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I kind of like the idea for this game. Other than the only sprites for this game being based on a Pokémon character/animation, this game/idea looks like it can have potential. Hopefully the features and battle system are good, as well.

I'm glad that you decided to make this a Game Maker 7.0 game, I've always wanted to see a couple here. I am never too fussy with what game maker that developers use (athough I am usually impressed with a game that is using an uncommon game making program, though), but the idea of transitioning it into a 3D game makes it a lot more of an impressive idea.

I hope you prevail, dragpyre. Good luck.

Back