• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dewgong

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    I'm planning to place my favorite ice pokemon, Dewgong, into my LeafGreen team ^_^
    Can someone rate or give me better moveset for Dewgong?

Dewgong @ Chesto Berry
    EVs: Max Sp. Attack and Sp. Defence... rest in speed or defense
    Nature: +Speed/-Attack
    Moveset:
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Toxic
    Rest

shame Dewgong can't learn Mirror Coat... :disappoin

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    yes it's a shame... and sadly that is already the best moveset possible. The only other place to move around is encore over surf or ice beam... The only thing I'll suggest is to shift all speed and defense into hp, so Dewgong's taking special hits (or move all those sp.def into def. Just try to tank one type and not both).

Years
    i believe it is better to use a walrein b/c same type,but higher stats and can leanr many of the same useful moves... jsut to consider...

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Yes, walren is very usful. A while back i was thinkin about dewgong, but then compared a lapras to them. All around, laparas is a better poke. Just some info.

Back