• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diablo III (ReDa: 5/15)

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • Diablo III (ReDa: 5/15)

I know I cannot be the only one pumped about this game.

Who here is looking forward to the upcoming release of Diablo 3? Did anyone get to play the Beta by any chance? My friend said he did, but he's totally lying because he won't tell me a lick of information. ._.

Information:
    The game takes place in Sanctuary, the dark fantasy world of the Diablo series. This world was saved twenty years prior by a handful of unnamed heroes in Diablo II, heroes who, having survived the onslaught brought by the armies of the Burning Hells, have gone mad from their ordeals. It is up to a new generation of heroes to face the forces of evil threatening the world of Sanctuary.
    Players will have the opportunity to explore familiar settings such as Tristram.

Old Man Deckard Cain is back, so I guess there's nothing more to do than to perhaps... stay awhile and listen? Or just discuss.
    No magic though, because you can't do that here. Not in town.

Alright, enough with the quotes...

I'm definitely going to try out Monk. I keep hearing good things about it.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • WOOOO! I was gonna make a thread about this ages ago, but forgot.

SOOO PUMPED FOR THIS GAMES! Gonna shred peeps as Witch Doctor.
    If anyone wants to join my co-op team, we have a Wizard and a Barbarian left. Inquire pleaaaase!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Woo, glad to see some other members excited about the game! :D

Yes! Played the hell out of D1 and 2.
    I'm also planning on playing a Monk first, as they look and sound pretty fun.

The only problem is they changed the character design for Diablo in this one and... I don't like it at all :/
    https://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/122/1221557/diablo-iii-20120325013915274.jpg
    Looks too feminine and World of Warcraft-y.

*Brofist*
    Ew, I've been seeing the face everywhere but not the rest of the body. Yikes, that is pretty feminine....

WOOOO! I was gonna make a thread about this ages ago, but forgot.

SOOO PUMPED FOR THIS GAMES! Gonna shred peeps as Witch Doctor.
    If anyone wants to join my co-op team, we have a Wizard and a Barbarian left. Inquire pleaaaase!

A party for the beta, or do you mean for when the game comes out? :O
    I guess there's a thread to be made for meet ups when the game comes out. I'm excited! :D

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • For when the games comes out. May 15th, ladies and boys! And also, we have a free monk spot potentially, one member hasn't decided on his class as of yet.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • It's been kind of a letdown to me so far; I'll probably play Torchlight 2 or Path of Exile instead.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I have wanted to play this game for a long time. I was invited to the Beta, but I never participated in it because the invitation was sent to one of my old e-mails and I never use anymore. I'm not sure which class I am going to use, but i'm interested in using the Demon Hunter. I have played Diablo II, and only quit because I maxed out all of my 8 characters and created the perfect builds. I'm sure Diablo III will not disappoint me, and I know i'll be playing it years from now, even if I do stop playing it at some point.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    I have already reserved the game and am currently in the Beta. It is very laggy at the moment but I'm assuming that is just because it is the Beta. I won't spoil anything. But if you would like I could make a video for you guys showing some of the gameplay. I have been waiting so long for this game and CAN NOT WAIT for it to come out. Sadly I won't have a like for about a month, but I'm totally ok with that :p

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Just a heads up, they have a "deal" (if you could even call it that) going on at the moment that if you buy a year subscription to WoW, you get Diablo III for free.
    Might be good if you're looking to get back into WoW/waiting for Mists of Pandaria.

Back