• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga and Palkia do they come back in Platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    If you defeat Dialga and Plakia in Platinum do they come back again?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    No if you capture them or defeat them they do not come back. The only way to get them back again is to start a new game or trade for them at the GTS.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    Actually, I think most legendaries do come back after being defeated.

Distortion World Giratina and Newmoon Island Darkrai (and probably others) definitely come back, but I'm not sure if Dialga/Palkia come back.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    No Dialga and Palkia don't come back. My friend said he accidentally defeated Dialga and when he came back to check, it wasn't there.

Steelcurtain10reborn

Beginning Ev trainer
    Years
    Yah every legendary comes back if u defeat them,or run away from them. But if u Capture them they dont come back.
    The only legendary pokemon that keeps coming after u catch it over and over is Rotom.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    No if you capture them or defeat them they do not come back. The only way to get them back again is to start a new game or trade for them at the GTS.

No Dialga and Palkia don't come back. My friend said he accidentally defeated Dialga and when he came back to check, it wasn't there.

Ahh, no no no. Lemme just clear this up once and for all. The legendaries will come back if you defeat them, but only after you have beaten the Elite 4 again. So say you fight Dialga, and you defeat it. Just fight the Elite 4 and go back to the Spear Pillar and it will be there again.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Ahh, no no no. Lemme just clear this up once and for all. The legendaries will come back if you defeat them, but only after you have beaten the Elite 4 again. So say you fight Dialga, and you defeat it. Just fight the Elite 4 and go back to the Spear Pillar and it will be there again.

This isn't accurate at all. Every time you defeat the Elite 4 one random legendary that you have already caught/defeated respawns.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Correct. If you defeat the Elite 4 after defeating Dialga, he will come back. I never said anywhere in my post that if you defeated all the pokémon Dialga and all the others will come back. We are talking about a specific issue here. Read the thread title.

And the legendaries you have caught certainly do not respawn. You're wrong there.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Correct. If you defeat the Elite 4 after defeating Dialga, he will come back. I never said anywhere in my post that if you defeated all the pokémon Dialga and all the others will come back. We are talking about a specific issue here. Read the thread title.

I never said you said all of them will come back. But your message is misleading since you have no idea which legend will come back. Read my message properly.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Really? Im gonna double check and ask my friend again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back