• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga and...

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2007
    I dont get it....why didn't i get it...The Dialga and/or other legendary pkmn pen for ds i reserved it...help pl0x...

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    How would we be able to Help?

I suggest either, Emailing the person if you bought it online, OR go to the store where you pre ordered it.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    The games aren't even out yet. Most likely you will receive them included in your game package.
    If not, checking with the retailer you got it from is the best way.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Heh I agree with what Scizz said. Unless you live elsewhere , then the games shouldn't be out until April 22 , 2007 (Hooray I reserved it!). So on the day it comes out you should go pick up your reserved / preordered pokemon diamond or pearl and you'll be guaranteed a styllist. (Guaranteed at Gamestop and Game Crazy I mean.)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I got my stylus when I reserved it. Some retailers might give out the pens as people come in on April 22, or when they pre-order it.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Wait I also have a question , if you're pre-ordering D/P online from Target do you go to get the stylist (right after pre-ordering) or does it come with it in the package? Just wanted to know and sorry if this is spamming the thread.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    GameStop told me that I receive the stylus's (I pre-ordered both), when I get the games.

Back