• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dialga Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
Years
  • actualy im not scared i can beat any one on this thread i just am in rivalry well not rivalry but i made you cry at school today and u realy enoyed me so actualy im not scared me and jas had a fall out so im not going to be in his stupid torney he just copied the palkia cup.. and the iv breeding guide was a site i found and he just copied and pasted it do thats pladurism so well u could get caught and done for that...so well sorry everyone who was interested to fight me well you all can thank jas_66 and well bye JAS !!!!!!

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Which is why you lost to me more than a handful of times.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • ok fine then i would of lost to gunners(not) dont worry gunners i can beat you now cos my team is to good.... lol
    joking ok the only erson i would of lost to was gunners i think any way

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    The guy im meant to battle is on or anything. I VMd him 2 days ago maybe three.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Withdrawl

Hello,
    I'm withdrawling from the comprtition.
    I think somthing is wrong with our router or somthing :).
    Thanks,
    POKeBOY

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    ok there have been some changes.
    1. infinite u havent been on PC OR 3 DAYS.
    2. Please Welcome back JAYJAYFISH!!!
    3. there have been some changes in your opponents.
    4. Please welcome Screw the newest participent. ( he was added because 1 or more people left)

battling must end by this thursday or people will be booted out depending on stats and how long they last logged in so be careful.
    or just have your battles!!!

Last edited:

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    if you need it for a prize ive 2 handy masterballs hanging around gathering dust

do you want them as prizes

Years
  • Hey, uhh, hopefully I'm not kicked, but, me and Jayjayfish have different timezones, so it's impossible for us to have our battle.

Although, it looks like no one else has either. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back