• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina - Your favorite Cover Legendary

Best Legendary

• Total voters

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • Giratina, Palkia, Dialga. In that order :D

Giratina's simply amazing because it gets a sexy new form :'3

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Dialga all the way.
    His cry in-game is squeaky though. Still, Dialga is awesome.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • My ladder:
    1. Giratina because it looks like an actual legendary pokemon and it isn't so weird looking.
    2. Dialga because it isn't so cramped up like Palkia and Roar of Time is a One-Hit KO.
    3. Palkia because it looks so cramped and you cant even tell where its legs meet with the body.

Also, Palkia,Dialga,Reshiram and Zekrom are like the same form. Like come on Nintendo, put some creativity into it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Ye
    My favorite of the 3 definitely has to be be Dialga hes just a beast!!!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Dialga is my favourite I would love to steel that diamond for the black market It has Roar of Time and doesn' look like it was made from lego like Palkia. Giratina doesn't appeal much to me.

Years
  • Palkia, I think this is because Pearl is the game I bought most recently and I'm playing it atm (:

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • My ladder:
    1. Giratina because it looks like an actual legendary pokemon and it isn't so weird looking.
    Not Weird looking? C'mon, its basically a giant ghost centipede with wings that lives in another dimension. It's easily the most strange looking legendary made next to Arceus (a flying goat with a gold ring around its body). That's not a bad thing though, as creativity is #1 when making pokemon. Overall, I like Dialga the most.

Dialga > Giratina(O) > Giratina(A) > Palkia

Giratina is next, followed closely by Palkia. Giratina looks horrible in its Altered forme. In its origin forme, it at least looks decent.

I just hate everything about Palkia.

Years
  • Giratina has always been my favorite. Plus, the Torn World is pretty epic o3o;
    Plus, his altered form is so awesome. n_n;

Dialga is my second favorite..and then Palkia. But not by much. XD;

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • When I first got Pearl, I favored Palkia. Then I saw Giratina's Origin Forme picture. Since then I've considered him the most awesome of the three HANDS DOWN :D
    Although I like Dialga too, especially in PMD2. He looks downright cool.

Lynnth

Trollbat
    Years
  • I really like Origin Forme Giratina, I just love how awesome it looks. Next would be Dialga, then Palkia, but I don't really like those two that much. Especially Palkia.

Back