• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina - Your favorite Cover Legendary

Best Legendary

• Total voters

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • My ladder:
    1. Giratina because it looks like an actual legendary pokemon and it isn't so weird looking.
    2. Dialga because it isn't so cramped up like Palkia and Roar of Time is a One-Hit KO.
    3. Palkia because it looks so cramped and you cant even tell where its legs meet with the body.

Also, Palkia,Dialga,Reshiram and Zekrom are like the same form. Like come on Nintendo, put some creativity into it!

Uhm, Its not a OHKO, unless you meant cause' it's so strong, haha n.n

Palkia - Awesome :3
    Dialga - Not as good, but cool c:
    Giratina - oh my, u.u

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2011
    Dialga. He's blue and I've had bad run-ins with the overused Palkia, and Giratina somewhat as well, but nowhere near as bad as Palkia....

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Gotta' be Dialga, hes probably my fave legendary, its typing and moveset just make it epic. <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I like Palkia the best, which really sucks because Pearl is the only game I do not have. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    At first I really liked Palkia since I got Pearl version. But, when my sister got Diamond, I also liked Dialga. I think it's pretty evenly mixed for me there. When I got Platinum though, Giratina became my favorite out of the three. I like the colors and design best, and I loved Distortion World, even though it was crazy confusing at first. ^^;

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Giratina seems fine, Palkia is terrible, Dialga is epic. :3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I gotta lend my vote to Dialga. Other than being Steel/Dragon, having a sleek design, and having a pretty eye-catching move like Roar of Time, it's always been my keen favorite of the trio.

Vegas

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
    Years
  • I love Dialga, it's like my favorite Pokémon from Sinnoh.
    I fell it love with it when I first got Pokemon Diamond. He's just so attractive.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Dialga, all the way. He helped me so much in beating the league <3
    Diamond was my first Generation IV game, so it's natural I like Dialga the most.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Giratina by far. I have never been very fond of either Palkia or Diagla. The moment I saw Giratina, however, I loved him because he is epic :3

Choco09

+CerTiFieD -OtaKu...
    Years
  • First: Giratina(origin forme)- because of it's looks XD
    Second: Dialga- because of it's signature move
    Third: Palkia- same as Dialga

Future_Chaos

Obsessed with Eelektross
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Pokemon Pearl was my first Pokemon game, and my birthstone is Pearl, and Palkia is pretty epic...

Palkia is my favorite, most definitely. Giratina is pretty special to me too, my Platinum game is my most completed game ever. But Dialga is pretty cool too. :3

1Roxas

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Giratina was just way better than the others in my opinion
    Dialga, and Palkia just didn't catch my attention.

Back