• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina - Your favorite Cover Legendary

Best Legendary

• Total voters

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
  • Palkia is my favorite mainly because it's power over space. I guess Dialga controlling time is pretty cool too but Palkia is still part water type and that's my favorite type. As for Giratina, I've never had too much love for it for some reason.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
  • Dialga Because its a steel AND a dragon type,IN Pmd 2 & 3 It has a Major role,Its domain is a living beating tower,that keeps time going!,its domain is very hard to reach,Theres rainbows (rainbow starship)involved with it :D,its signature move looks Cool and makes sense,It has its own version...,Its got an evil persona as well as a good one in pmd 2 and 3,it can learn many different types of moves.So,thats why dialga is my faveorite before giratina and palkia. Oh and water types are my faverite types of pokemon,but dialgas one of a few exceptions (:

Last edited:

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2018
    Mine's a tie between Giratina and Palkia as the winner. Dialga i've never really liked cuz i've never been too into Steel-types.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Dialga for me because Dialga was one of the first shiny Pokemon I caught in Pokemon Diamond.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like Palkia the best because of it's design.

But, I messed up and voted for Dialga. XD

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Dialga. I like its types.

Palkia just seems a little ugly(?) to me. And it doesn't seem like a water type... Giratina is a close second to Dialga though.

Novia

Psyduck Fangirl <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    Giratina, because it's the only of those three legendary Pokemon I had from those three games

The Ice Type

HUGE Girlpowershipper <3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Giratina. Love its storyline, and its design is awesome. Because I have Platinum, Distortion World was probably one of the best third-game locations I've ever been to, and the battle music was epic. I had more of a challenge catching Giratina than I did Palkia and Dialga combined, so it racks up even more points in my book.

Plus coming out of nowhere and pulling Cyrus into its inter-dimensional space and warping everything else around it? Automatic win.

Shinjiaoki94

Punk Leader
    Years
  • Vote for Dialga
    because Palkia's move set is suck, giratina with alter forme just as complex...
    Dialga with Roar Of Time and Flash Cannon is the best :x

Back