• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

redha

Mad Trainer
    Years
    does the code only work with AR?,
    can supercard used this code,

gee.. i have to wait a good emulator to use this stuff,and copy it.

(its not making sense: is there a tool to hack pokemon diamond/pearl)?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2007
    I just used the Heaven's Pipe code and went to Spear Pillar and nothing happened. So I was wondering if anyone can give me a step by step of how it should have worked...

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2007
    That's what I did, but some Japanese came up that probably said something along the lines of "This is not the time to use that" or something, because nothing happens.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Please help me, how the do I add a XML file?

EDIT: Never mind, I got it... Just one thing, after using the Aruseus code, there was a gitch on the AR that didn't let me see all the codes, in other words I could only see some codes, and after reaching that part where I couldn't see more codes, the AR wouldn't let me "go" down on the codelist, I could only move the code selection box up, I fixed it by re-writting the code onto the AR, but I didn't know why it happened...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    Hey dose anyone know a AR code for cloning pokemon, or how to clone pokemon in D/P

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    So has the code i posted worked for anyone

Pappasman

Diaruga master
    Years
    Darkrai event

the darkrai event isnt working. is there a way to activate it?

P.S. im pressing L+R during gameplay and its not working.

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    what flute. thats the aruseus event. i need to get inside the house in mio city.

Ah, have you beaten the Elite Four, and finished the Creselia event? I found out you can only access the hotel once you beat the Elite 4 and finish the Creselia Event. To do this (which may be offtopic, but people need to read this in case they get stuck trying to do it) you need to go to Mio City, and talk to the sick boy. He is located in the house near the boat. Once you talk to him, and the mother, you go to the boat, and talk to the boat owner.

Then, I think you have to go to the top option (or bottom, whichever works, I can't remember it right now) and sail to a new island. Once there, go all the way to the inside of the forest thing (if you're near a cave and a house, and you can run, that's the wrong island) and talk to the Pokemon. It will run, just like Emuritto, and it will leave behind a Creselia Feather. Leave the area (you don't have to come back), heal the boy (you're cruel if you don't, plus it has no other use) and prepare to go into the hotel!

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    for what do you need the flute and the national dex

Alseus. Details at the Glitch thread, which is stickied, or if you look back at the mini guide that I posted a while back.

Let's not forget the need of a National Dex.

I thought that people wouldn't be stupid enough to not know that :D but now that you mention it, don't forget to get a National Dex, by going to Prof. I-can't-remember-the-name's lab after seeing all the Sinnoh Pokemon (catching doesn't need to be included :D)

Anyways, any more questions, that I can or can't answer, so that someone else can help with?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back