• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    And to you Airadriel, I may not know what blatent means but I am tring to be nice.
    Yeah yeah, I spelled blatant wrong.

And about those posts I deleted, there was no need for you to post in this thread testing your signature, there's a preview option in the signature editor for a reason. Therefore those posts were off-topic (this thread is about cheat codes for goodness sake.) and uneeded. (which was obvious, hence "blatant", or as I said "blatent".)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Help!!!!!!!

I accidently erased my action replay codelist and now I cant use codes anymore it says theres not enough free space HOW DO YOU GET SPACE?

P.S. I dont know how to add the codes you are posting.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Are their any codes that makes a shiny adamant pokemon egg where in the code theirs like $$$ and where $$$ is you put the number of the pokemon you want. And if it had normal stats, that would be great (so it would be as legit as possible). Thanks in advance.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Instint Warp thru runnin codes!

If you use Walkthru/run thru anything after getting the national dex and Gone to Full Moon Island.

Now go back and Run on the water to the right to get to Catch Darkrai on Newmoon Island! (40)

Run from the tip, straight up on Route 224 to catch a Shaymin. (30)

Inugami

Years
    One quick Question,
    My friend used a "Eggs Hatch Faster" Code. Would the baby still be legit? This would really help me with my future trade center. Just one quick question.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    One quick Question,
    My friend used a "Eggs Hatch Faster" Code. Would the baby still be legit? This would really help me with my future trade center. Just one quick question.

If you're wanting to trade that baby Pokémon here on the PokéCommunity, I'm afraid that I'd have to stop that from happening, since that's considered hacked on this forum.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Help!!

Can Somone Please Help Me With My Problem!!!!!!!!

P.s. It Wont Let Me Add New Games After I Put In I.d. The Bottom Screen Turns Blue And Red

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    does any 1 have the ar code for making your mone=to your secrit id or any other code that lets me see my secret id cuz i need it for pokesav.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    K

I was using my action replay when I tried to make a custom code list so i dragged it to my regular codelist you know with tha regular codes then i had a message about removing something i didnt know what it meant so i pressed ok and the Action Replay code list got erased. I tried to do a quick update again but it said unable to update (no free space)for the games codelists.
    Then I tried to uninstall it so i did and reinstalled it the quick update said the same message so i cant figure out what to do thats why i need help real bad!

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    I was using my action replay when I tried to make a custom code list so i dragged it to my regular codelist you know with tha regular codes then i had a message about removing something i didnt know what it meant so i pressed ok and the Action Replay code list got erased. I tried to do a quick update again but it said unable to update (no free space)for the games codelists.
    Then I tried to uninstall it so i did and reinstalled it the quick update said the same message so i cant figure out what to do thats why i need help real bad!

I see, so you tried Adding codes and everything erased. You need to do a Manual Update adding codes one by one with the CD.

If that doesn't work then your AR is completely Ruined! Hope you kept your receipt dude!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back