• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Hey, first post.

I accidentally deleted my save game on diamond. Don't ask how...
    The main game is, IMO, really boring. So I want to get an action replay and have a little fun while I run through it... say with a level 5 shiny bidoof that can't die. Also, I'd like to play online but my upcoming college and job schedule means I can't take time to spend hours breeding and do all that. I'd like to have everything accessible like on shoddy battle.

You've probably heard this many times from newbies, but I heard rumors that the big N is banning people from wifi if they cheat. I'm hoping this is only if they currently have the AR plugged in while they play online....

But, yea. Is that bidoof thing possible?

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    QQ, what are the action replay codes for Darkrai, Shaymin, and the code the azure flute

Too lazy to scan through the whole thing

Togemence

Togekiss Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    is the 999 rare candy code gameshark or action replay and do you have to press any buttons to get it?

Action Replay. You press L+R to activate, then you go to the medicine section of your bag and it should be in the first slot. Be careful though, it may replace the first item.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    You think i'm pay to a stupid Website? I don't want to. I really need the code.

All TM's & HM's (Press SELECT+L)
    94000130 fdfb0000
    b21c4d28 00000000
    b0000004 00000000
    d5000000 005f0148
    c0000000 00000064
    d6000000 00000bec
    d4000000 00000001
    d2000000 00000000

Got this directly off of Codejunkies.

And I still need a permanent "All Shiny Code".

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Still wondering about those questions I posted. I was thinking of getting AR sometime today or tomorrow.
    Any help would be appreciated. :3:

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Yeah, the Bidoof thing is possible. There's a cheat for infinite health in battle, or something.
    Oh, right. is the Bad Egg thing only on Wi-Fi, Or on PBR in general?
    (you know, the Max stat Riser thing)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Are the cheats for those in this thread? If so, I've gotta do some searching (58 pages... damn). I won't be using him online of course so I don't think I'll have to worry about any bad eggs.

I'm still wondering if I can create certain pokemon with certain IVs and movesets in AR...?
    Will they still be okay to use on wifi? (I won't be giving them perfect IVs or impossible movesets)

dido

DARK DIALGA OF DOOOOOOOOM
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    I have the arceus code rare candies and virtually evry other code in my reply JUST LOOK THERE WILL YA?:{

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Hmm... you don't really have the codes I'm looking for.

Sigh... anyone? I just need to know if this is possible so I can go out and get AR. I know I probably sound like a little kid here... heh.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Are the cheats for those in this thread? If so, I've gotta do some searching (58 pages... damn). I won't be using him online of course so I don't think I'll have to worry about any bad eggs.

I'm still wondering if I can create certain pokemon with certain IVs and movesets in AR...?
    Will they still be okay to use on wifi? (I won't be giving them perfect IVs or impossible movesets)

No, they come with the AR. (DS)
    And for the creating Pokemon thing, use Pokesav. It's around here somewhere....
    EDIT: It's on page 52.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Wow, thanks! You can still use AR with pokesave, right? Because I don't have a way to transfer over my save file.

Also, what is the secret id?

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    No clue, I don't use it. *sigh* I still need a permanent "All Shiny Code"....Does the Stat Riser Code make your Pokemon Bad Eggs only in Wi-Fi?

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    is thier a code that allows me to change the stats of my pokemon into anything I want? I have some experimenting to do >:]
    -Thanks ahead of time [and sorry if it has already been posted >< I searched the best I could through the pages @__@ ]

4th_Hokage

Trainer(1 Badge)
    Years
    is thier a code that allows me to change the stats of my pokemon into anything I want? I have some experimenting to do >:]
    -Thanks ahead of time [and sorry if it has already been posted >< I searched the best I could through the pages @__@ ]

u download pokesav, but y do it, its just so unfair

does anyone hav a rebattle the gym leaders code

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    No, I don't know of a rebattle Gym Leaders Code. I ask again, Can someone make a permanent "All Shiny Code"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back