• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    Great article Noah. Thanks, Bryant was not only the best coach ever, but a great guy to.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Wild Pokemon Modifier
    94000130 FDFF0000
    B21C6588 00000000
    B0000004 00000000
    94000130 FEFF0000
    00000890 01ED0001
    D0000000 00000000
    DA000000 00000892
    DC000000 00024620
    C0000000 0000000B
    D7000000 00000000
    DC000000 00000006
    D2000000 00000000

--EXAMPLE--
    1. Press L+R at the inventory screen, then you'll get 493 Masterballs.
    2. Set Masterballs' quantity to the Pokemon number you want.
    3. Hold L and encounter Pokemon.
    i.e. When you want Mew, discard 342 Masterballs. (493-342=151)

Will this code work on an english Diamond?

Masami

:D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Since I'm guessing you all have an action replay, you should get pokesav. You can do basically anything, and you don't have to type a single code in.

Masami

:D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Pokesav is genius; it makes everything faster, more effective, and much easier.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Yes It work THe code Of Modifier I have 25 AR's And Im selling them all of them with modifier

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    We all know that hacked pokemon are illegal, so why are admins keeping this damn thread?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    We all know that hacked pokemon are illegal, so why are admins keeping this damn thread?

Maybe because people like to hack, and if they want to while not at others' expense, I see no reason why not. I wouldn't tell the admins what to do...they generally don't like that, for reason we all understand. IT also isn't a good idea to call out the admins AND break a rule...swearing, yeah.

Anyways...I say, as long as people wanna hack, fine, just don't use them in serious fights. Otherwise, would there really be any use for cheat devises? I guess it is just for a cheap thrill, or just for fun. No harm, no foul. That's how I see it. Of course, when little n00blets use them in battle and think they're the best, it gets annoying. Otherwise, why hate hacking? That's just my opinion though.

Also, since I hate D/P's metagame, I've always wanted to hack right through it...never my emerald game, but hahaha...maybe diamond. Sorry if this has been asked, but are these easy to find? The cheating devises I mean?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Maybe because people like to hack, and if they want to while not at others' expense, I see no reason why not. I wouldn't tell the admins what to do...they generally don't like that, for reason we all understand. IT also isn't a good idea to call out the admins AND break a rule...swearing, yeah.

Anyways...I say, as long as people wanna hack, fine, just don't use them in serious fights. Otherwise, would there really be any use for cheat devises? I guess it is just for a cheap thrill, or just for fun. No harm, no foul. That's how I see it. Of course, when little n00blets use them in battle and think they're the best, it gets annoying. Otherwise, why hate hacking? That's just my opinion though.

Also, since I hate D/P's metagame, I've always wanted to hack right through it...never my emerald game, but hahaha...maybe diamond. Sorry if this has been asked, but are these easy to find? The cheating devises I mean?

about as easy as surviveing after you cut your head off.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Yeah they are easy to find. AR is, just don't trade your hacked Pokemon or use them in battle.

How do you copy, and paste codes into the AR using the Code Manager?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    I know if there is one its on here already but i dont wanna read 65 pages or replys to find it.

Is There A Code to Cloan in Diamond For AR?

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Well, if you don't wanna do that, then just search it.
    But, since I haven't done this in a while....
    *searches*

Duplicate Pokemon

9206B31E 00001808
    0206B320 FB3EF7FB
    94000130 FFF30000
    0206B320 46C046C0
    D2000000 00000000

for now this code is a bit 'dangerous', meaning if you don't follow the instructions the game may crash. Enter the PC, and -if it's not already in there- put in a box the Pokémon you wanna duplicate. Make sure you have at least one free slot. Now go in the 'Move Pokémon' menu, press A on the Pokemon you wanna move, so the list of choice appear, and then put the cursor on 'move' (it should be there by default), press 'Select+Start' while pressing A to take the Pokémon, and while the Pokémon is 'in your hand', press L and then R (to refresh the box) and voilà : your Pokémon will be duplicated (it'll be in the box, and in the hand) (fyi, not refreshing the box and dropping the Pokémon somewhere and trying to take the duplicated Pokémon WILL crash the game). Now that the box has been refreshed you can drop the Pokémon anywhere, and repeat the process as much you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back