• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    well, first of all, we're not allowed to post direct websites. Also, if u mess up on the E4 glitch, u cant start a new game or save anyway. so just w8 for american versiona nd game

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
    well, first of all, we're not allowed to post direct websites. Also, if u mess up on the E4 glitch, u cant start a new game or save anyway. so just w8 for american versiona nd game

Wrong.. Just Factory Reset with U + B + Select

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2007
    Hey, I'm about to order the ARDS for Diamond that i'm gonna buy when it comes out but i'm not sure if i should because after reading some reviews about it, some people say it doesn't work. Is this true?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    well, first of all, the AR DS is like gameshark but MUCH better and MUCH more reliable. And for the problem with the UNKNOWN game selection, try updating ur AR DS on a website. That will recognize it. Also, download the XML file for either Diamond or Pearl, that should get it working....hopefully =), and the AR DS does work, yes it does, go to youtube and look up pokemond diamond, Action Replay. Watch the magic!

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
    I have an Action Replay Max just lying around collecting dust. I don't use mine anymore. Any way, mine has a DS cartridge slot I wasn't going to use any codes on Pearl or Diamond but, I'm curious aboout if mine will work with these codes or not.... But I'm playing this game clean.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I have an Action Replay Max just lying around collecting dust. I don't use mine anymore. Any way, mine has a DS cartridge slot I wasn't going to use any codes on Pearl or Diamond but, I'm curious aboout if mine will work with these codes or not.... But I'm playing this game clean.

Silver color with a DS slot and a GBA slot? Then no, it won't work. That just lets you back up your savefile, which I sadly doubt will even be alllowed with D/P...

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    As soon as someone gets the codes to unlock the Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus events (I want to catch them leg- ...er, semi-legally) for the NA version, please contact me. PM, MSN, e-mail, whatever works. Much appreciation to the one who sends me working codes. ^o^_V

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    As soon as someone gets the codes to unlock the Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus events (I want to catch them leg- ...er, semi-legally) for the NA version, please contact me. PM, MSN, e-mail, whatever works. Much appreciation to the one who sends me working codes. ^o^_V

Yeah, same for me, please!

(you know we'll be waiting for FOREVER, right?)

AC_Drain

1600x 1200
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    I hope d/p isn't like r/s as far as codes are concerned, because it wasn't until like 3 years after their release that really good codes for the games started showing up. I wonder if they'll be a code for max dv's?

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2007
    does anyone have a warp code or a fly anywhere code? im stuck in a wall.

EDIT NVM found the code on youtube

94000130 fcff0000
    b21c6588 00000000
    b0000004 00000000
    100014a4 0000019b
    10002866 00000074
    1000286a 00000376
    1000286e 00000001
    d2000000 00000000

For anyones use. that is the fly anywhere code if your in a pokecenter or anything.

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Could some one also send me a PM of the AR event codes. But please include a link to the source. I want to make sure they don't totaly ruin my game.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I wonder how long it will be until codes are found and released for the English versions...seeing as they are out (And on my compy hehe)

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2007
    It might work on win 98 but I thought i remember seeing something that said win xp.

Does anyone have a max EV code?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    dude, dont triple post. u coulve just said it once. Well, if neone gets the codes for the american version of these games, like the japanese XML files, my email is [email protected] Thanks a lot if you do, and if u can, try to email a site with the XML file for the English codes. thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back