• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl Official CodeBreaker/Action Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman

Legendary Pokemon Master
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    i need like english cheats and insane i tried the cheat a billion times. its not working. i dont see the masterballs

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    @Gentleman: Are you sure you're looking in the ITEMS pocket, instead of the BALLS pocket? 'Cause the Masterballs appear in the first slot of the ITEMS pocket.

Anyone tried my experiment with the Make Everything Shiny code? I can't try it for a while... My friend's out of town, and I have no Wi-Fi access, so... :x

ALSO:

To anyone who wants them, there's a multitude of codes on the following webpage:

https://casualflock.proboards53.com/index.cgi?board=cheatcodes&action=print&thread=1179700699

They should all be English codes, but I haven't tried them all, so... :xxxx

Years
  • Nope. That's an English Code. It's the one I have on my AR, and it works. :x

@Itachi: What exactly do YOU do when you use that shiny code you recently posted for me? Every time, I go to the trainer card, press R+A. Then I've tried multiple things.

1. L+R
    2. L+Select
    3. L
    4. Select
    5. L+Start
    6. X
    7. L+R ((Held as I walked around in the grass.))

Everything I've done so far has frozen the game, to the point where I'm about to stab it with a knife. And I've only got that one code on.

Help? Again... ._.;;;
    all you NEED to do is go to your trainer card and PRESS R+A. that's it, then just run around in the grass. and the 1-line shiny code Gentleman posted is only temporary.

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Shadowdragon: Yes. I'm well aware that that's what you're SUPPOSED to do. But it didn't work with the latest shiny code Itachi has posted. So don't talk to me like I'm an idiot, please.

Also, I know the one liner code is temporary. But that's what I'm trying to fix with my experiment. Hypothetically, for the GTS theory, the game should save the shiny-factor when it's placed in the GTS. And for the trading to friend theory, the friend's game should save the shiny-factor. So when you reset and trade/take your Pokemon back, the shiny-ness should still be there, no matter which one you do.

Gentleman

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    well i did look at the item pocket still nothing and wat the....BALLS???? o.O

how do u rebattle arceus when u got the code???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    ARDS

i want a ARDS link to a subscription for the code wild pokemon modifier help plz.

i play maplestory
    LVL 23 rouge i think
    Guild master
    Guild name THEODDONES
    Name Gameking17

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I need three seperately listed codes:

Pokemon in First slot renamed SABLEYE

Pokemon in First Slot renamed ERUREIDO

Pokemon in First slot renamed DORAPION

List each of them seoeratley, please. and the names need to be in all caps.

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
    Years
  • Hello my friends!
    I actually have a n0$gba emulator with these two games... can any one give me some cool actionreplay v3 codes that work on this emulator?
    Thanx

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I need three seperately listed codes:

Pokemon in First slot renamed SABLEYE

Pokemon in First Slot renamed ERUREIDO

Pokemon in First slot renamed DORAPION

List each of them seoeratley, please. and the names need to be in all caps.

Anyone?

Twenty Five Character Limit.

Years
  • i don't know if anyone has already experienced this but when you use the walk through walls cheat and stand on the boat and talk to the sailor you will become invisible until you Fly or go into a building.

xMoppitx

King of Cheddar
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    @Itachi: I would do that, but then it's more likely to be found out to be hacked, and I want a level one Feebas. ((Since I'm EV training.))

I'm going to try an experiment later when I finally get together with my friend, and see if there's a way to keep certain Pokemon shiny when you use that code, actually... I'll post the results when I conduct said experiment.

@Gentleman:

This code should work. Absolutely, positively, guaranteed. I checked, and it's the same code that I have for my Wild Poke Mod, which I used to get the Regi's for Regigigas. And a shiny Vaporeon in the tropy garden. >>;;

Now a question, does it work with CodeBreaker o,o;. I dun wanna type all that in and have it be useless D: . So yeah, if you have an answer, or better yet a known code that works for CodeBreaker thatd be nice :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    from just scrolling through these last few pages it clear that many of you have not heard about the program called pokesav its pretty easy to use and theres an option to make an AR DS code so you can still use it if you dont have a way to get your save file from you pokemon game.

Pokesav Tutorial

Download

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    RE: Magus pokesav

when ever I run the program my computer restarts how can i fix this problem!!!

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • Pokesav is great, even thogh its probably just going to sit there on my Desktop forever, but, that aside, does anyone have a permanent All Shiny code?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I found a code for Instant Egg Hatch,

Instant Egg Hatch!
    This code may be for Japanese versions. The code is 0206045B 73382000.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    when ever I run the program my computer restarts how can i fix this problem!!!

no idea, it might be some werird setting in your computer, it works fine for me.

Pokesav is great, even thogh its probably just going to sit there on my Desktop forever, but, that aside, does anyone have a permanent All Shiny code?

what pokemon you want shiny, i could give you a code for it, and i can try tomake it look legit as best as i can aswell.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    what pokemon you want shiny, i could give you a code for it, and i can try tomake it look legit as best as i can aswell.

It's not like we're retarded, y'know. You damn know well that we don't allow hacked Pokémon here.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • no idea, it might be some werird setting in your computer, it works fine for me.

No, I can already do that. But thanks. I meant a Shiny Code that that made every Pokemon permanently shiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back