• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond and Pearl UK?

Years
    Hey guys and gals,

Sorry if this has been asked, just wondering if anyone knows when we'll be seeing the diamond and pearl series in the UK? The repeats of battle frontier marathons is getting old now, i need me some new generation goodness. :)

TIA.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Not sure? But ive seen the first 24 ep that has aired in USA got them through Torrent

Years
    Hey, thanks for the reply, don't suppose you have the torrent still? or a link? the only torrent i could find has 8 seeds, and episode 4 was missing.:disappoin

Liam

Years
    Cool, cheers for the link dude, i just got the first eppy from that site, and watched it, and i'm getting the complete series from another site, it should be done later on tonight. :)

Liam

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    cool, glad to been a help for ya

P.S Have you got Torrents for Season 8 as im missing one ep from it as it didnt download and ive read it has happend to alot of peeps?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    BDT, episode 377 seems to be missing from pretty much every torrent, if i dig it out i'll post a link.

This one may be okay, but 8.6gb (full season) would take a while to find out, just for one episode.... https://thepiratebay.org/tor/3548006/Pokemon_Season_8_-_Advanced_Battle

Liam

Thanks ill try, allthough took me ages to get Season 8 lol. Thanks.

And when will Pokemon Movie 8 / 9 will come out on DVD in UK ~ Region 2.
    And no.7?

I did a thread about this not long ago.

Back