• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond dust =)

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    As some of you may know, this is Junichi Masuda's birthday (It was him, right? yea it was) so the "diamond dust" effect is now appearing in Snowpoint City.

If you haven't seen it before, go check it out! ^^
    Since i've just restarted my Platinum, I can't see it on my cartridge, but since my friend let me keep his game here until tomorrow, I went to go check it in Snowpoint City..

And it looks pretty cool in my opinion!

What is your opinion on the "diamond dust"?

Lol, also, his game's gotta be cursed in some way, he ALWAYS gets "saving a lot of data" even when he only played for like 5 minutes and did nothing.. lol

XanthonyX

That one guy over there!!
    Years
    how can you tell the difference i can't lol some help???

nmv i feel stupid now lol i see it!
    i couldn't see it at first because my brother set the date of my ds to dec 12

Last edited:
    Years
    Wow that's weird. I never even knew there was such an effect. xD But anyways, in my opinion it makes the city look better in a way. Thanks again for letting me know about this.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    As some of you may know, this is Junichi Masuda's birthday (It was him, right? yea it was) so the "diamond dust" effect is now appearing in Snowpoint City.

If you haven't seen it before, go check it out! ^^
    Since i've just restarted my Platinum, I can't see it on my cartridge, but since my friend let me keep his game here until tomorrow, I went to go check it in Snowpoint City..

And it looks pretty cool in my opinion!

What is your opinion on the "diamond dust"?

Lol, also, his game's gotta be cursed in some way, he ALWAYS gets "saving a lot of data" even when he only played for like 5 minutes and did nothing.. lol

Is that the glittery snow that is there right now? Usually it does not snow in Snowpoint City so I am just wondering if that is the Diamond Dust. Thanks.:)

Back