• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond Hackers Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdubFosho

Pokemon Adventure breeder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    dude it really seems like you dont want me to do anything for the group, like i told you im new to this so prety much all i can do is test for you but, while you guys are working on one im trying to learn at the same time i feel left out.

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
    Well wat i meant to say was, u r a beta tester so u hav to wait for us to release the beta but because u wanna learn stuff u wont post here 'cause it get offtopic but u can ofcourse learn using the messenger we can teach u der (dis is offtopic though)

Korussive Acidsan

Back with a bang.
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've just had little time to check the news for IceBlue. I've been working past my limits to hack Sapphire, and I'll gladly show you the Marina overworld I made.

keagan2

Kingdom Hearts Rules
    Years
    Submission form

Can i please be a member

Stuff i am good at:

Writing stories, i am always complimented on creativity.
    Mapping
    I'm alright at scripting
    My sprites are pretty good
    Examples at bottom

Knowledge of D/P:

1) there will be a differance in the look of pokemon depending on the gender.
    2)Different times of Day
    3)Manafi is not available in the game yo must trade the egg from Pokemon Ranger.
    4)Team Galaxy are the bad guys and all the admins names are planets.

PM me if i can join

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    hi
    i want to be a beta tester and a story writer
    knowlege about dp
    the new team calld theam galaxy
    male and female pokemon looks drifrend

ps. can someone teach me all of that, eg, scripting, spriting, mapping ect.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Talk about reviving threads over two months, keagan2, the last post was July 4th, 2006, 10:39 AM, please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in along time

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    keagan2, please don't revive threads, that haven't received a post in the last two months.

As for you, Blazichu, please don't mini-mod.
    If you see a post/thread that is breaking the rules, report it!

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back