• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond has already been made completely once before, as a fake poke-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Feraligator1.0 said:
    The games are fun, nonetheless, I beat it. It is long if you don't pay attention, though, but at least your character says more than yes or no. And, you can have any electric monster following you that you want, with better evo ways, and strong evos too.

You can't have that dragon guy following you.

poke lover

Pokemon Master
    Years
    You have to admit, who ever made Diamond and Jade are geniouses. They did it all perfectly despite the fact that the games were a little wierd.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    poke lover said:
    You have to admit, who ever made Diamond and Jade are geniouses. They did it all perfectly despite the fact that the games were a little wierd.
    Yeah I have to agree with you on that. It must of been pretty hard to create that game but they didn't make fake Pokemon, all they did was make electric Pokemon or something like that.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    I played Diamond on My emulator, I didn't really like it all thet much, I mean a tree? <<

I got distracted half way through the first part and haven't gone back to try and play them again. <<

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:

Yeah I have to agree with you on that. It must of been pretty hard to create that game but they didn't make fake Pokemon, all they did was make electric Pokemon or something like that.

The creatures in the game were called e-monsters, or electric monsters, not Pokemon. And it meant electric as in technology, not as in lightning type.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Zone said:
    The creatures in the game were called e-monsters, or electric monsters, not Pokemon. And it meant electric as in technology, not as in lightning type.
    Okay number 1 I know that
    #2 Stop quoting on everything I'm saying because its gettin annoying
    #3 I called them fake Pokemon because the creater of that game used the Pokemon logo so thats why I say fake Pokemon.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006

Okay number 1 I know that
    #2 Stop quoting on everything I'm saying because its gettin annoying
    #3 I called them fake Pokemon because the creater of that game used the Pokemon logo so thats why I say fake Pokemon.

The creators of the game are NOT the ones who pirated it into America as fake Pokemon games. Get your facts straight.

Years
    Eh... let's simmer down people. We don't want a whole argument here. Queen Boo, try to tolerate Zone if you feel as if he's provoking you, okay? >>

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Okay I'll cool down because I don't want to get booted out let "Zone" get booted out if he keeps on going the way he does^_^.
    Anyways here is a picture of Pokemon Jade
    Diamond has already been made completely once before, as a fake poke-game.

Here is some information:Pokemon Diamond/Jade are fake pokemon games that were found on Ebay in 2001. They were being sold for around 40-50 dollars. However, Ebay found out that these games were fake and banned them from being sold on Ebay. These games are really rare now. I've played the Diamond version of these fake games and they were okay, but not as good as the real pokemon games.
    I doubt that these games are still up for sale but you can try to look for them if you really want them.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Okay I'll cool down because I don't want to get booted out let "Zone" get booted out if he keeps on going the way he does^_^.
    Anyways here is a picture of Pokemon Jade

Here is some information:Pokemon Diamond/Jade are fake pokemon games that were found on Ebay in 2001. They were being sold for around 40-50 dollars. However, Ebay found out that these games were fake and banned them from being sold on Ebay. These games are really rare now. I've played the Diamond version of these fake games and they were okay, but not as good as the real pokemon games.
    I doubt that these games are still up for sale but you can try to look for them if you really want them.

Since when is correcting a bannable offense?

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well here are some scrrenshots and no one tell me other wise.

The actual cartiage

The actual box cover

The whole set of Pokemon Jade

The actual cartiage.
    Well I have alot more and I'm going to make my own thread about the fake Pokemon games. Thats if thats okay with you.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    they're fake.........and noone gives a flyin rip just leave boo...alone...your fighting over some thats not even worth arguing about. it was made as a froad and it will always be...one

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    As a collector of qwirky pirated games (like my English language Pokemon Green cart that's just a hacked Blue put into a green cartridge shell and label), I really want those two games. Sadly, I've both not found them myself, nor had the money to buy them online.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The S said:
    As a collector of qwirky pirated games (like my English language Pokemon Green cart that's just a hacked Blue put into a green cartridge shell and label), I really want those two games. Sadly, I've both not found them myself, nor had the money to buy them online.
    You don't want them trust me I have the games and there not that good. But that doesn't mean that I'm telling you not to buy them

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ick.

I downloaded that Diamond game once awhile back (same goes for Green...) ...
    It was just a hack of some game that looked like a Zelda rip-off with fake Pokemon things thrown in. It was horrid.

I also doubt that GameFreak knew about it, and if they did, it was just a hack, and wasn't copyrighted... So technically they can use the title and get away with it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back