• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond info

Should I reveal the secrets of pokemon diamond version

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I've beaten it and tryed one of the glitches so here are some spoilers:

1: You team up with like 6 different people at different times in the games.
    2. After the Elite Four is beaten an island opens up with 3 towns.
    3. You can (could have but probably not now) cheated and got atleast two event pokemon, Sheimi and Darkrai
    4. Team galaxy wants to change the universe to there wim and you have to stop them about 3 times.
    5.You get exp. share really early in the game!
    6. Super rod is only available after the Elite Four is beaten.
    7. You have two rivals, The other gender version of the hero and another boy.
    8.There is a poke-god named Aruseus that can be any type. (event only thought :knockedou )
    9. Gyms: Rock, Bug, fighting, water, ghost, steel, ice, and electric.
    10. Elite four: Bug, Ground, Fire (kind of...), Psychic, and the Champion has a diverse team.

Is that good for now???

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've beaten it and tryed one of the glitches so here are some spoilers:

1: You team up with like 6 different people at different times in the games.
    2. After the Elite Four is beaten an island opens up with 3 towns.
    3. You can (could have but probably not now) cheated and got atleast two event pokemon, Sheimi and Darkrai
    4. Team galaxy wants to change the universe to there wim and you have to stop them about 3 times.
    5.You get exp. share really early in the game!
    6. Super rod is only available after the Elite Four is beaten.
    7. You have two rivals, The other gender version of the hero and another boy.
    8.There is a poke-god named Aruseus that can be any type. (event only thought :knockedou )
    9. Gyms: Rock, Bug, fighting, water, ghost, steel, ice, and electric.
    10. Elite four: Bug, Ground, Fire (kind of...), Psychic, and the Champion has a diverse team.

Is that good for now???

XD thats a brief summary.
    1.I hate teaming up with them... they follow you around! thats the only funny bit
    2. I think this was the obvious one wasnt it? with the 3 islands to the north east
    3. XD I need to cheat!
    4. Thats annoying as well...
    5. Yup I got that
    6. Really? I thought what I had was a Super Rod.... oh well... that must mean its only a Good Rod.
    7. You dont fight Kouki at any point do you? (I'm playing as Hikari)
    8. Thats an awesome Pokemon.. I want it! XD
    9. Blah blah blah gyms...
    10. E4 seems ok...

Here's some more spoilerish stuff:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I don't want you to spoil it for me ok,if you want to spoil peoples games make a thread

Orre Champion said:
    Ive just ordered a pokemon diamond off playasia so if you want to hear spoilers just tell me.

Excuse me!?? CONFUSED MUCH???? You don't want it spoiled for you yet you want to spoil it for others?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Excuse me!?? CONFUSED MUCH???? You don't want it spoiled for you yet you want to spoil it for others?

OMG yea... I agree with Ichapokemr. You dont want it to be spoiled for you but your first post is kinda contradicting that. Also... there isnt much point getting spoilers for D/P to be honest because if you really want any, then just google it and I'm sure someone has a spoiler page on the net already

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    how do u get lucario's first form (or Lucario) in diamond?
    Wanna know how to get Lucario??
    Spoiler:

Orre Champion

not n00b
    Years
    ok,no,I'm asking if they want me to do it,not just blurting aout stuff like crazy
    OMG yea... I agree with Ichapokemr. You dont want it to be spoiled for you but your first post is kinda contradicting that. Also... there isnt much point getting spoilers for D/P to be honest because if you really want any, then just google it and I'm sure someone has a spoiler page on the net already
    sprung of A baa.

Harris

a.k.a. satoshiX
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    You get to fight along side Sir Aaron from the most recent movie in America! Thats one of the coolest things so far for me. Oh and Alex, I just beat Hyouta's father also!

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    yeah you really dont. i am not understanding any thing you are saying. It like saying I want to go to Mc Donnalds. The when you get in line and like have your food your like take it back. That is like retarded/

But yes Lucario's first form pleas.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    umm ok what the heck was that man.

Any way when did Lucario get a pre-evolution? That suck to many evos.

On topic umm can you get Arsurus without special events?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back