• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl Manga

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    (Ok although the last post was a week ago still =P)I'm no expert on Manga, but that does seem a little off the edge in a way.
    Personally I wouldn't read it from that first example. Some people might like the proportional art or the funny looking people but maybe once the game (or series if they bring it on on Television) The manga might pick up before...=/
    Just my personal opinion

Demonik Sorciz

Peace, Love, & Happiness 4EVE!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    When does D/P come out in the US??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    Well, i don't know if you know that there's an image in Netkun of the D/P saga of Pokémon Special
    (Have the image but i can't put it...)
    Looks cool, but i think that Diamond (like I think the guy it's called) is some... weird xDDD and looks like it first Pokémon is Pochamma (because it is in the middle .__.U)
    P.S. Sorry for my terrible english =P

Back