• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabammy

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    This could be interesting if we could hack the maps and get hundreds of tools for this just like we did in the advanced generation. Then we can have great new ideas and plots to go places where we couldent in advance games!

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Neat, I would like to see a building in a place where it isn't, now that is progress, but it is pretty hard to change the structure, I don't know many good offsets, well, I have a folder with a few of the list provided, maybe I can try and change something like an item it's possible. I've bet it's been done though.

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Yes, I don't know what I can do so I'll cheer from the sidelines. Woo! PokeSpam! I have a funny picture thought. But it's weird. PokeSPAM, :P .

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • Only the dimensions, if you'd like to add a texture, use Tahaxen to extract the files, then look for the palettes. ;)
    Only the dimensions, if you'd like to add a texture[whats a texture someone plesse explain], use Tahaxen to extract the files, then look for the palettes.
    [ok to find the pallete look at the offset i.e 0x054354
    than u get rid of the 0x0 than u wil have 05354
    than u put that into D/P pallete editor than u edit ur palletes]

Years
  • Only the dimensions, if you'd like to add a texture[whats a texture someone plesse explain], use Tahaxen to extract the files, then look for the palettes.
    [ok to find the pallete look at the offset i.e 0x054354
    than u get rid of the 0x0 than u wil have 05354
    than u put that into D/P pallete editor than u edit ur palletes]

0x just means hex, and 0 has no value when it's in front...

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    ya know, I barely releaized the big difference between this and the gba version, the sides of the buildings... oh god im stupid... i had it since day one, and i kinda noticed a bit, and I was confused the first time i played if i was moving square by square... or completely free...

Years
  • ya know, I barely releaized the big difference between this and the gba version, the sides of the buildings... oh god im stupid... i had it since day one, and i kinda noticed a bit, and I was confused the first time i played if i was moving square by square... or completely free...

Yeah... That's kinda a sorta big detail...

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • I'm probably wondering about making movement permissions on D/P.
    They can be edited, but at the moment I'm thinking about the Music Editing on the DS as I'm pretty
    sure that it does use the same things as GBA games do, exept it has more instuments then the GBA games do. I know that I haven't found a converter for the .mid files on DS yet, not even on Google.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back