• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
    ive tried looking online, and idk if this i were i should ask it, but can anyone give me a killer moveset for lugia and Raichu in diamond?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    ive tried looking online, and idk if this i were i should ask it, but can anyone give me a killer moveset for lugia and Raichu in diamond?

This isn't the place to ask it. ;D

Please use the Request a team/individual moveset sticky in the Strategies and Movesets forum. But bear in mind that forum is for competitive battling, and Lugia is banned from standard play. If you want to use Lugia, you will have to play him in the Uber tier.

restart_accident

Earth Bound Spirit God
    Years
    What are good natures for these pokemon ?

Mismagius ( Special Attack)
    Dusknoir ( Special Defense and or Attack )
    Froslass ( Special Attack, and or HP )
    Sableye ( Special Attack, HP, and or Special Defense )
    Drifblim ( HP, Special Attack, and or Speed )

The ones in bold are what I need and the ones that are underlined are Extremely important to me!

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Hi, where do I go to trade when you have someone's friend code?

Does your friend code change if you use the same game but a different console?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Hi, where do I go to trade when you have someone's friend code?

Does your friend code change if you use the same game but a different console?

Thanks in advance!

I don't think your friend code will ever change for a specific game kart, and to get on Wifi for trading and battling, simply go down the escalator in a pokemon center. If you go up, then you get to the wireless section. Downstaris is for Wifi.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I don't think your friend code will ever change for a specific game kart

And I quote the game directly:

Unable to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection because the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection User Information from the Nintendo DS and the Game Card do not match. When you update your Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection User Information, you will lose all data that was used to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

That includes Friend Codes.

mystery5556668

new account- Tyl3rP4r
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    help

i have caught about 30 beldums with my adament umbreon syncronizer at lv54 and none of them have been adament can you help me?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Good GOD. That's ridiculous.

Is Umbreon in the lead slot of your party? :#

I mean, even without it being there, you should have on already as the chances are 1/25. But they're 1/2 with Synchronize...so it's probably less than half a percentile that you're able not to get it.

Be persistent, or just breed any of them with an Adamant Ditto, and have it hold an Everstone. You'll have...a 50% chance of getting an Adamant Beldum in the egg that's bred.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    can you catch a manaphy in diamond
    You don't catch it, but you trade the Manaphy Egg over from Pokemon Ranger after you completed the special mission. The Manaphy Egg will start to hatch just like any other egg does, and you have yourself a Manaphy. :3

To get the Manaphy Egg...
    1. Complete the Continue Missions in Pokemon Ranger. Afterwards, you should have a new feature on the title screen; Ranger Net.
    2. Hold in the R Button, the X Button, and Left on the D-Pad. The option 'Enter the Password' will appear under 'Select a Mission'. Tap the option.
    3. On the Password Enter screen, type in P8M2-9D6F-43H7.
    4. On the Select a Mission screen, the mission 'Rescue the Precious Egg!' will appear. Accept this mission.
    5. After completing the mission, 'Check the Egg' will replace 'Enter the Password' on the Ranger Net menu.
    6. Once you're ready, put Diamond or Pearl in the second DS. Turn it on, and go to the Main Menu (Continue, New Game, etc.).
    7. In Ranger, tap 'Check the Egg', and tap the screen. Afterwards, tap 'Send the Message', and place the 2 DS' across from eachother.
    8. In Diamond or Pearl, a new screen should come up. From here, follow the instructions provided.
    9. Congrats, you now have the Manaphy Egg in either Diamond or Pearl! Now, go to any PokeMart (not the department store or pokemon league) in the Sinnoh region and talk to the man in green. He'll give you the egg (Provided you have an open spot in your Party). Now, walk exactly 2,540 steps. After that, it should hatch. You now have Manaphy!

restart_accident

Earth Bound Spirit God
    Years
    What are good natures for these pokemon ?

Mismagius ( Special Attack)
    Dusknoir ( Special Defense and or Attack )
    Froslass ( Special Attack, and or HP )
    Sableye ( Special Attack, HP, and or Special Defense )
    Drifblim ( HP, Special Attack, and or Speed )

The ones in bold are what I need and the ones that are underlined are Extremely important to me!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSE

Years
    Random question:
    If you migrate a bad egg or one of those freaky glitched pokemon on youtube (the question mark ones) what will happen? Just wondering. :D
    I heard it won't migrate.. but whenever I ask people they can't answer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back